MULTI 4.10.31

Status
Not open for further replies.
putting useless built-in app settings on top level in settings and moving unimportant things like Display, Battery, Storage under "additional settings" can only be described as failure or stupid, but sure, this should be addressed to the miui devs and not eu-multilang team..

If i would somehow think that posting criticism in en.miui.com makes any sense i would do it, but this board contains 99% "Superb" "awesome" "Great!" bullsh*t and everything else is gonne be ignored. :p imho.

currently miui6 gets worse from upgrade to upgrade, at least for me.

Hey everybody, why I can't seethe OTA update in my Mi3W with MIUI V6 4.10.24?
In think too early to see any update because the Miui 4.10.31 multilang version has not released yet...

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Reactions: HuySpin
What? Settings are not messed up. Its a new layout. It won't be "fixed".

Wysłane z MI4
what? that's not a layout, that's a random mess.

i know that it was intentional, i just asked if it was reverted back due to negative feedback. a simple "no" would have been good enough, but thanks anyway.

just on a sidenote, development should rather focus on bringing back missing features like lockscreen widgets or proper camera settings, and above all, better multitask performance. i really like the miui6 design, used that since the 1st release, but i'm not a big fan of the new settings menu. it's not logical, the most used features are hidden way too deep, it lacks any common sense. we'll get used to it, but i doubt we will ever like it.

Reactions: Shishi and Tomi_Ohl
i give root acces to apps but they just dont seem to detect root. it keep saying that the phone is not rooted. xiaomi mi4 user

If soms things are nog improved zoon (power usage, setting, multitasking) I will try tot switch to stock Android. V6 is nog Goos enough.

It's ok?
We can download from this mirror?
Please confirm us.

62a8e48d53d917e38f8d292261078843.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.