MULTI 4.11.28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where I live there is full 4G network coverage, so in this case it is really matter. If were not 4G network coverage where I live, it would not be matter.

Anyway, Mi4 FDD-LTE version will be available on stock on 20 of December at iBuygou (internal information from an iBuygou member)
I just meant the rom. There's nothing to prepare as there's no device yet.

Wysłane z MI4

Hi
How can i set a main page in desktop? now i can add more pages but the main page is always thew first one. How can i change to another page?
tnx

you are going to translate xperia z? since I see this page in English equally great job thank you very much

Thank you very much for the Xperia Z rom. But i have lag problems in my home screen since about last 5 versions in older versions i dont have lags . Anyone also have this? Im running now Ultimate xperiaZ rom v5 its just install the miui rom right? My bootloader is locked. Please need some help to fix the home screem lag in miui

My Sony Z3c wasn't waterproof enough, so now I'm temporary back to my Mi2.
I've updated to this new V6 release. Wiped cache and data after the update. Recovered a few apps like WhatsApp and Tapatalk. Everything works fine, battery seems to drain a little bit, but this could be caused by the 2 year old battery.
The only problem I found so far is the old error from this spring: can't open my mail via the pull down menu. It shows that there is a new mail, but it doesn't open the mail.
Do more people notice this bug in the current release?

My Sony Z3c wasn't waterproof enough, so now I'm temporary back to my Mi2.
I've updated to this new V6 release. Wiped cache and data after the update. Recovered a few apps like WhatsApp and Tapatalk. Everything works fine, battery seems to drain a little bit, but this could be caused by the 2 year old battery.
The only problem I found so far is the old error from this spring: can't open my mail via the pull down menu. It shows that there is a new mail, but it doesn't open the mail.
Do more people notice this bug in the current release?
which language...?

I'm sorry if this is already answered somewhere, but where can I find jfltexx (port) MIUI for I9505?
Thanks.
CoreKill.

Notes:
  • We have 2 Galaxy S4 roms: jfltexx (port) for GT-I9505 and official ja3g for GT-I9500 variant.

Just use "tinfoil for Facebook" instead of the crappy FB messenger+FB app. Don't know why FB makes it so hard for their users.
With tinfoil you can even keep the ordering on "date" instead of what FB thinks is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.