MULTI 4.12.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i was wrong....bug not resolved....look at the small lines in the play store
Cattura1.PNG

Please do not release updates if they will follow so many mistakes so far from passing me MIUI V5 only thing that has improved is the visual aspect but performance with each weekly version decreases and if it is true that add features they consume more ram and I bought the original music and initially organized the application the music now works badly because it combines my albums eg david guetta puts it all as a SOAD album the same and the original covers the changes and everything is mixed find a song is terrible fix this really users apart we are more affected consumption of 1.1GB ram that had free up a little more now walk in the 600mb and that it switched on without having many applications are ruining this in 550MB rom not all visual think about why I'm disappointed

Guys,
could anybody please explain to me what Google staff missing exactly after this update? I have been updated but I cannot find any issue with Google. Play store, gmail are working fine.
Where should I looking for the problem what others reported? Thx in advance for explanation!

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Look at that aurelianobuendia and don't tell me to make a full wipe....try a new installation ecc...i tried everything....and with all v6 versions i have this problem when i use play store....for a fraction of second i have this visual bug
Cattura1.PNG

Awersome Christmas edition, thanks already!
I got the same problem with my MI2s and Spotify really strange behavior mostly a android process keeps crashing and crashing but it goes so fast I cannot read the text what process is crashing the screen will go off (auto screen off after 30sec) and then I don't get the screen on the music is still playing even the shuffle mode :) Only thing is a forced shutdown for me. What I also did noticed is that spotify is really slow starting.

It looks like the default player is not activated correct in combination with spotify. I did set spotify now on shuffle play and it did not crashed at the moment...

Question where can I find in MIUI the FX sound settings?

Oh Mi, this happened to me as well! All kinds of application crashes on my Redmi Note 4G/LTE. Spotify did run fine for a couple of days, but then crashed and kept on crashing every time I started it. Reinstall with data wipe did not help.

Problem is that the errors kept on going with all other kinds of other apps, especially applications that seem to hit the SD card. OSMAND+ navigation is not starting, with same errors/results as Spotify. Removing and changing the SD Card did not help either.

Once the errors occure, it seems hard to get rid of the, Currently I have a lot of errors when running antivirus, cleaner apps and the like.

are you sure..?
I just know actually the dissatisfied MIUI6 users are more and more (it is partly due to the changed Xiaomi policy in wrong direction). I hope the development of Lollipop based MIUI ROM will be much better and more successful than the current KitKat based one! Need significant changes bearing in mind users feedbacks.

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

I have flashed all via fastboot and installed with updater the last italian version from miui.it....still still still the same....i can't be the only stupid in this world every time

I installed also this ROM....the problem began with the installation of 4.12.12...remains to do also wipe sd card

The fault of the bug seems to be of the version of play store itself.Downgrading play store at 4.9.x through the "disable updates" button i haven't noticed problems....when i rebooted the phone and i returned to 5.1.11 the small lines returned in the display

Like others, I am also wondering about the quality of recent updates. I have already downgraded from last week's ROM and am not sure whether to install this week's ROM.

I am also getting a flash during a boot. I could not work out what was happening with the music app - it seems to be getting less and less user-friendly.

There is little doubt that the UI looks good. But more emphasis needs to be put on getting the ROM to function correctly and be more user friendly. But who should we approach to get this done?

[I should have said that I have an Mi-3W (English)]

Last edited:
hi guyz,
is there a MI3 wcdma fastboot image for multi roms ?
I have flashed the CN fastboot rom and after that the latest multi ROM but there are still some chinese apps left.

Thanks in advance .

Status
Not open for further replies.