MULTI 4.12.5 - FINAL MIUIv5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not working.
When you have a notification in the bar and push it, it doesn't open up the apps, mail, Facebook and twitter.

what happend to the clock-app? still causing a FC when i'm starting it. (yes, i wiped the cache before installing the update...)

awaiting 4.12.12

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-05-22-16-54.png
    Screenshot_2014-12-05-22-16-54.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 419
Reactions: Gabriel
Is the A0001 OnePlus One the international version sold in the US or the one from China?

At first I was surprised by huge amount of free memory (Mi2a) but then it turned out launcher does not stay in the memory (although it is set) and reload almost each time. Reverted back to 4.11.28 and everything is fine again.

I installed v6 on my note 4g and it works great, but where can I find the option to choose my default launcher ?

A problem I'm facing is that phone numbers and contacts that they are on my blocklist are not actually blocked! Incoming calls and sms keep ringing as normal, non blacklisted, numbers....
Anyone experiencing this behavior?

There are two bugs right from many builds before (Mi3):
1) The settings and message icons vanish sometimes and once it does I have to reflash the ROM again
2) Printer settings gives a FC always. Cannot configure any printer.

I've got a problem that everytime i open the camera app and switch to the front camera it force closes. The next time i open the app and do this i don't have the problem

Redmi Note 4G

Last edited:
All of us here have installed Miui V6 version 4.12.5 ... but nobody practically no specific smartphone model.
The problems that appear in one model does not have to be in another. We carry different components, camera etc.
Also would be nice to say when things are good... This looks like a book of complaints .... the work of this great team must be thank. Anyone depressed reading most of the posts published here...
All good for me from my Mi4W. Nice rom. Great work! Next week will be also better, don't forget it's a developer but stable version guys!

Reactions: LuGoFe and kiswum
Wow but this is annoying... is there any way to let us name files a little longer? These are approx 80 characters, 255 schould be possible...

Xiaomi Mi3w, english

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417970325303.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1417970325303.png
    145.8 KB · Views: 376
Tanks for the rom.
Works just fine!

Only problem with my MI2S is the bluetooh Audio Call. Pleople from other side of call can't hear me but i can.

Best Rom for me yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.