MULTI 4.12.5 - FINAL MIUIv5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingbrzy,
I'm using the latest version stable 26 on redmi 1 and this issue is something I've noticed on all the previous ROMs as well. If I turn my phone off at night & charge it, on my phone it says 100% charged, but when I power the phone on ( charger still connected ) it says the battery is only at 90% and stills charges up.

Hello,
What will be the next update Xiaomi Redmi Note Pro WCDMA ?
I hope it will be soon!
:D
Best regards

I would also like to ask if anyone knows if there will be a version for galaxy s2.
Otherwise after two years I'll have to change miui rom:-(

after latest update speaker of phone did not work; after installing one version back no loop proces 'com.android.phone stopped'.. help phone is useless

have any bugs or problems on mi3w now? :D on this version
The led in some notifications remains fixed and the phone vibrates until you press any button.
There is no sound when you put the phone to charge.
That's all.

Reactions: gabril
Still not working.
When you have a notification in the bar and push it, it doesn't open up the apps, mail, Facebook and twitter.
I have the same problem with mail notifications.
It will be fixed in the first V6 release of December. I will also test the new languages settings in Dutch, at this moment 50% is translated correctly. Don't know if this has been fixed meanwhile (sorry, it shouldn't be 50%, much more was translated correctly. It should be about 90-95 %).

I will create a new thread with screenshots and corrections for the current translation.
Sorry for my dramatic accusation.

Last edited:
I have the same problem with mail notifications.
It will be fixed in the first V6 release of December. I will also test the new languages settings in Dutch, at this moment 50% is translated correctly. Don't know if this has been fixed meanwhile.
I translated everything! Its translated for more than 99%.
And sofare everything is working well

Last edited:
MiKey app causes instant FC all the time when the app start

MIUI6 / Mi2S

Guys,

I have found new feature in this release. When I pull down the notification drawer there are 3 round icon shortcut for search, voice inpit, and QR code reader functions. And there additional 3 editable shortcut. After restart the phone all disappear... What is this?

Mi2S /MIUI6

Guys,

I have found new feature in this release. When I pull down the notification drawer there are 3 round icon shortcut for search, voice inpit, and QR code reader functions. And there additional 3 editable shortcut. After restart the phone all disappear... What is this?

Mi2S /MIUI6
Mikey..

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: graw2
Mikey..

~Tapatalk~
I tried to use mikey button first time and I tried to customize it but the mikey app FC all the time when I try to start the app. Have you been informed about this bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.