MULTI 4.2.14

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is sad to have to remind you of the updates for a phone that will have much publicity and ultimately do not give much importance as if the money that is paid to them it was nothing, there are phones that are worth less than hongmi and updated every week and enjoy many opsiones, however this famous phone that you are not interested in selling a not, that lack of respect for people who have bought each week and hopefully post an update, that is responsibility and confidence that we have in miui? shame for a mediocre company.
I am a dissatisfied customer by their ways with customers, home phone first, then others.

It was and it is still present in Xiaomi Stable rom for MI3. But in dev roms (miuiandroid), there's no such function.

Thank you Acid for your answer.

If it was like you say, I´m astonished I though I have Stable ROM but now it´s probably that my MIUI ROM is developer one. I have included an image of my device settings. Where can I see if I have a developer ROM?

Screenshot_2014_02_20_21_18_30.png

Now....how can I change it? Could you explain to me if I need to do all wipes for install stable one or not...? It´s possible to activate Root permissions at stable rom version? Would it be the link to it? http://celogeek.miuiandroid.com/hongmi/miuiandroid_multi_HM2013022_TD_JHACNAL5.0_jb-4.2.zip

Thank you.

Last edited:
When will there be an fix.
To use an background without an Xiaomi account using.
Its kinda stupid to use an account to change an background or lockscreen.

This must be fixed :)

Thank you Acid for your answer.

If it was like you say, I´m astonished I though I have Stable ROM but now it´s probably that my MIUI ROM is developer one. I have included an image of my device settings. Where can I see if I have a developer ROM?

Now....how can I change it? Could you explain to me if I need to do all wipes for install stable one or not...? It´s possible to activate Root permissions at stable rom version? Would it be the link to it? http://celogeek.miuiandroid.com/hongmi/miuiandroid_multi_HM2013022_TD_JHACNAL5.0_jb-4.2.zip

Thank you.
You have dev because you have your language. Xiaomi stable are in English/Chinese. The stable rom you will find on miui.com.

Wysłane z MI3 W

When will there be an fix.
To use an background without an Xiaomi account using.
Its kinda stupid to use an account to change an background or lockscreen.

This must be fixed :)
No it won't be "fixed".

Wysłane z MI3 W

Status
Not open for further replies.