MULTI 4.2.28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Galaxy s4 3g, the google apps for this phone...is official or unofficial ?

Thanks.

hope they translated the menus for changing ringtones etc - as it's all in Chinese (thank god I started learning Chinese :p)

Wish they will translated all the menu in themes for changing icons, wallpapers, ringtons, lock screen and more its all in chinese

Somebody to tell what? Is google apps official? They can't be unofficial. Just install gapps for Android 4.2 like its mentioned in OP.

Somebody to tell what? Is google apps official? They can't be unofficial. Just install gapps for Android 4.2 like its mentioned in OP.

Rsrsrs, Google Apps for my phone model my friend!

I have a Galaxy s4 3g, the google apps FOR THIS phone...is official or unofficial ?

Pay attention when you read !

Anyway thanks for the answer.

Because its still official MIUI rom based on Sense. 4.2 is a port.

Hello,
Sorry for my bad English,
My smartphone is WCDMA Xiaomi MI3. 4.2.21
One problem I noticed is the poor synchronization of applications.
For example, dropbox.
Thanks for your great work

Installed version 4.2.28 and the same problems. Bad timing of applications.

Dear ALL,

Please help me with my brikced mi3 after updating to the latest version 2.4.21 via SD card. The problem is when I open my phone, EVERYTHING force closes at the beginning until it will reboot and stuck to the bootscreen. I've tried wiping via recovery mode but nothing happened. Ive connected via USB cable to Mac computer but I cannot copy anything to the SD card it says cannot copy files,. WHat else to do? Does anyone here knows how to wipe/erase or update via FASTBOOT? I need stpes please I am using a MACBOOK and I cant find any help how to do it. Thanks a lot.

Dear ALL,

Please help me with my brikced mi3 after updating to the latest version 2.4.21 via SD card. The problem is when I open my phone, EVERYTHING force closes at the beginning until it will reboot and stuck to the bootscreen. I've tried wiping via recovery mode but nothing happened. Ive connected via USB cable to Mac computer but I cannot copy anything to the SD card it says cannot copy files,. WHat else to do? Does anyone here knows how to wipe/erase or update via FASTBOOT? I need stpes please I am using a MACBOOK and I cant find any help how to do it. Thanks a lot.
Try booting to the other system partition from within the recovery and run the update again through the updater. That is, if the M3 has two sytems like the M2.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

where is 4.2 unofficial for S2?
There is smth not clear this unoffical rom 4.2 depends on cyanogenmod but it isn't Multi although Cyan is Mluti???!!

It has nothing to do with translation. Its just a base, not translation.

I have a feature request that might come in handy...
How about adding a calendar synchronisation option to xioami cloud account?

The possibility of manual cleaning for "Cache" (unnecessary files) is removed from "System Cleaner/Advanced" menu. Why? Please take back. I used it frequently before.

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.