MULTI 4.2.28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i am not using miuiandroid (now using WIUI instead) but just want to help.
so the problem is, you can not access google settings?
try access it via setting>account>google>search
it also worth to try to go to apps>google playstore>clean data to remove account and make new one

Hello, thanks alot by your help..

but, already try to clean cache and account data, this not works :(

i would to have the perfect functioning

"setting>account>google>search" access all google configurations ??

Last edited:
Hello, thanks alot by your help..

but, already try to clean cache and account data, this not works :(

i would to have the perfect functioning

"setting>account>google>search" access all google configurations ??
ahh, you are right. now i have WIUI and Mokee on my device. yes, there is google settings in Mokee but not in WIUI. when i access the settings via google>search it gives me just few configuration compared to one in Mokee.
do you have specific problem about this settings? since i only see "unimportant" setting in my google setting which is in Mokee.

Works great on Xperia Z locked bootloader, just fc playstore sometimes but its all the versions. I don't no if i have to flash another gapps

Is it true that the next release will be v6 based on kitkat?

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Xiaomi Hongmi ?? Update ?? Its been ages since update... :(

Other ported upgrades come every week, and its Xiaomi's own phone, which is neglected. Desire Z or Desire HD or Desire S are old phones, they still get update every week.

it has to be set by your carrier...

Everything are okay from carrier side. If I relocate the SIM card into any other phone what is not MIUI, than all working fine. All MIUI users are confirmed this issue in Hungary. Please believe me. You can test it very easily. You need a pair of phone what are in call connection with each other, and then call one of them from your MIUI phone and check:

1. If the "call waiting" setting is enabled on the called phone, then the "call waiting" status will not displayed during ringing on the caller (MIUI) phone-->but It should be displayed!

after first test change the "call waiting" setting in the called phone: from enabled to disabled

2. If the "call waiting" setting is disabled on the called phone, then you will not get busy signal from speaker, and the busy status will not displayed on the caller (MIUI) phone -->but busy signal should be coming from speaker and busy status should be displayed in this case.

This issue occur with MIUI only. This is not a new problem, this is an old story, never worked because nobody reported. Please check and give me feedback.

How did you guys recompile the many packages that are using renamed manifest? AntiSpam, Backup, Calendar, and many more can't be recompiled as-is with APKTool 2 beta9... asked about it here and also opened an issue on APKTool tracker about it.

Hi! I can directly upgrade from 4.2.21 rom with miui updater or wipes necessary? Thanks. My phone is a Jiayu G5

Status
Not open for further replies.