MULTI 4.2.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
TO MIUI TEAM:
I have HTC HD2 EU, because of lack of memory I have to install that rom as Native SD.
When I flash gapps, it says installed but there is no icon for any of google products and no way to add google account.
It looks like gapps pack is not installed at all.
Will you please tell me if there is a way to install gapps for native sd installed miui rom?
Dear MIUI Team,

???????????

hi all n7000 users,

no root permission
alarm no snooze
no theme

fixed yet?
And you're saying it about 4.2.7 version? Or just paste old 4.1.24 issues here without checking new version first? Yes its fixed.

Dear MIUI Team,

???????????
We don't support directly old, complicated devices. You need to figure it out for yourself if you want to use MIUI.
Our gapps package does not support installing in different path than stock. If you want Google play then you can try just to paste Phonesky.apk (and other google apps) into miuiandroid rom zip. Just open the rom with 7zip and paste the .apk into /system/app. Let 7zip update the zip and flash it into the memory. Or.. you can push .apk files using: "adb push".

We don't support directly old, complicated devices. You need to figure it out for yourself if you want to use MIUI.
Our gapps package does not support installing in different path than stock. If you want Google play then you can try just to paste Phonesky.apk (and other google apps) into miuiandroid rom zip. Just open the rom with 7zip and paste the .apk into /system/app. Let 7zip update the zip and flash it into the memory. Or.. you can push .apk files using: "adb push".

Thank you for your response.

I know almost nothing about all those processes unfortunately.
I wish I could do and use MIUI rom on my device.

Last edited:
And you're saying it about 4.2.7 version? Or just paste old 4.1.24 issues here without checking new version first? Yes its fixed.

Yes. Im refering to 4.2.7
Yes all working

Root permission
Theme
Can stop and snooze alarm

Looking forward to V6

Thanks Miui team

If you want stock Samsung based MIUI for Note then no.

Wysłane z mojego MI 3W

Reactions: Gerrett
Xiaomi Hongmi Stable build 6.0 ? when it will be released, it has been over a month and build releases are getting slow :(

Xiaomi Hongmi Stable build 6.0 ? when it will be released, it has been over a month and build releases are getting slow :(
Ask Xiaomi... Redmi is low-end... Not a priority for them... You should consider it before buying it...

~Tapatalk~

Noticed an increased battery drain with 4.2.7 compared to 4.1.24, and lots of
Code:
/ContextImpl( 2275): Calling a method in the system process without a qualified user:
android.app.ContextImpl.startService:-1 android.content.ContextWrapper.startService:-1
com.miui.securitycenter.SecurityCenterService.onTopTaskChanged:53 
com.miui.securitycenter.RecentTaskMonitor$1.run:55 android.os.Handler.handleCallback:-1
messages in logcat.

Dear MIUI Team,

???????????
Hello,
miuiandroid_multi_leo_4.2.7_jb-4.2 does not fit entirely in memory HTC HD2 EU version.
Theoretically, you can delete unused system apps, wallpapers, bootanimation, sounds etc. from the zip package but there is still not enough space.
There is also no included option to install system in NAND and data on the SD card (as for example in Cyanoged MOD 11)
Fortunately, after a few hours of experimentation with the partition size and help from http://forum.android.com.pl/ I was able to boot :)
Partition size:

misc ya 1M
recovery rrecov|ro|nospr filesize recovery.img
boot yboot|ro 5M
system ya|asize|hr allsize
cache ya 10M
userdata ya 2M

You have to create a ext4 partition on SD card min: 256MB. I use 1GB for data. You need to know that after removal SD card from phone, ROM will not work anymore.

How to install:
1 install MIUI 4.2.7 to NAND
2 do: wipe data / factory reset
3 run the script CronMod-INT2EXT4_signed.zip https://www.dropbox.com/s/ojlr54zdnqgih2v/CronMod-INT2EXT4_signed.zip
4 run again the phone to finish installation MIUI
5 after restart install gapps in recovery mode (if you need them).
6 enjoy working MIUI on HD2 :)

Good luck
Lunaszek

P.S.
I'm not a MIUI team member (wrong reply post, sorry ;))

Last edited:
Hello,
miuiandroid_multi_leo_4.2.7_jb-4.2 does not fit entirely in memory HTC HD2 EU version.
Theoretically, you can delete unused system apps, wallpapers, bootanimation, sounds etc. from the zip package but there is still not enough space.
There is also no included option to install system in NAND and data on the SD card (as for example in Cyanoged MOD 11)
Fortunately, after a few hours of experimentation with the partition size and help from http://forum.android.com.pl/ I was able to boot :)
Partition size:

misc ya 1M
recovery rrecov|ro|nospr filesize recovery.img
boot yboot|ro 5M
system ya|asize|hr allsize
cache ya 10M
userdata ya 2M

You have to create a ext4 partition on SD card min: 256MB. I use 1GB for data. You need to know that after removal SD card from phone, ROM will not work anymore.

How to install:
1 install MIUI 4.2.7 to NAND
2 do: wipe data / factory reset
3 run the script CronMod-INT2EXT4_signed.zip https://www.dropbox.com/s/ojlr54zdnqgih2v/CronMod-INT2EXT4_signed.zip
4 run again the phone to finish installation MIUI
5 after restart install gapps in recovery mode (if you need them).
6 enjoy working MIUI on HD2 :)

Good luck
Lunaszek

P.S.
I'm not a MIUI team member (wrong reply post, sorry ;))

Thank you for your effort and detailed response.

Status
Not open for further replies.