MULTI 4.2.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Even MIUI said nothing about v6 so far.

Wysłane z mojego MI 3W

What happened with the pullbar.
I used to be able to peek at my messages, but now you are forced to check all messages.
This is a downgrade of the former pullbar.
I hope Miui will build in a feature to choose how to open it.
veze9adu.jpg

7ama8uga.jpg

P.s. thanks for this small upgrade and happy Chinese New year :)

Sent from my Xiaomi mi2 with Tapatalk. This is why my message could contain spelling mistakes.

Reactions: xepyonx
After reading the feedback for the new update concerning the status bar, I decided not to update this week!
Please give us back the old status bar or give us an option in settings to choose which one we want to use!!

Samsung Galaxy SII this OTA was a trouble GT9100

First the phone dont start after OTA, i try everything but no start.
After i downloaded the ROM from here, and everything is ok, but no app install, so i investigated.

That is what i found:
the /data partition was full... the /lost+found folder was big enough to full the partition, i removed all files here to make the device works correctly.

I have no idea about the start problem after the OTA but i think IF this is a problem with the /system partition somewhere we must take care of that.
Else i think somewhere we must take care of the size of the /lost+found folder...

I am happy only beacause i made a backup before the OTA...

:)

Thank you very much for fixing weather! Now all widgets and lockscreens work again :)

Not clear though how to make weather always active on background, and regularly updating.. seems that weather conditions change only after manual refresh

Thank you very much for fixing weather! Now all widgets and lockscreens work again :)

Not clear though how to make weather always active on background, and regularly updating.. seems that weather conditions change only after manual refresh

It works! Sorry :oops: Great job guys, thanks

I installed the rom on my HTC HD2 EU as native sd (Rom is below) and selected English at the time of installation.
HTC Touch HD2leoJB - 4.2LinkGooXiaomi - Portfcc3a5d037790fe835a180faed45b136

My problems;
1- some part of the rom is not in english (such as when you click on directory on the page where you access clicking contacts opens a page chinese, also theme button takes you a Chinese page as well as "ringtone, notification and sms received sound settings pages)
2- I want to add my google account and click on contacts and there is a list on menus on the top if which is "sign into an account", I click on add an account then comes only two links first corporate and second Xiaomi account
where is link/button to add google account?
how can I make rom all pages in english?

Last edited:
1. You cant. MIUI changes Theme application and pushes chinese language from internet. You can bring english when clearing Themes app data (Settings > Apps > Themes > Clear data). But it will be back after reboot.
2. Install gapps.

1. You cant. MIUI changes Theme application and pushes chinese language from internet. You can bring english when clearing Themes app data (Settings > Apps > Themes > Clear data). But it will be back after reboot.
2. Install gapps.

Thank you for your quick reply.

one more question , I installed rom as native sd and rebooted then I downloaded and installed gapps 4.2.x below. (recovery mode, 8, install zip from sd card)

Other UNOFFICIAL devices and PORTS:
  • Download and flash our current Multi language ROM in CWM
  • REBOOT
  • Install Gapps
  • Gapps 4.1.x : HERE - Only for roms with 4.1 in file name.
  • Gapps 4.2.x : HERE - Only for roms with 4.2 in file name.
I rebooted my phone but I can not see any icon for any of the google apps and no choice added to "add an account" menu.

what have I done wrong?

Last edited:
Thank you for your quick reply.

I rebooted my phone but I can not see any icon for any of the google apps and no choice added to "add an account" menu.

what have I done wrong?
I don't know. Probably its because gapps can't be installed on native sd mode. HD2 is the only device here that has 2 different install location.

I don't know. Probably its because gapps can't be installed on native sd mode. HD2 is the only device here that has 2 different install location.
Thank you once again.

One final question.
In case I install that rom as nand, which partition settings for recovery should I choose?

Thank you once again.

One final question.
In case I install that rom as nand, which partition settings for recovery should I choose?
The system must have at least 350 MB and gapps will not fit. Add gapps for Rom then install the NativeSD

I appreciate what MIUI does to keep HTC HD2 alive.
Since that rom can be installed as native sd, there must be a way to install gapss also.

I appreciate what MIUI does to keep HTC HD2 alive.
Since that rom can be installed as native sd, there must be a way to install gapss also.
There is a way. Add shop google before installing the rom. But only shop. Gapps is too big to install in nand

Please can you re-put in weather app in n7000 release? i know we need more space in system..but don' t delete weather app please!

Lenovo s820 network location still nor working. :( Please do something... Satellites location is working good.

Status
Not open for further replies.