MULTI 4.3.14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unzip the file, choose desirable type of roboto font (ttf file) and apply.

Изпратено от Tapatalk

Unzip the file, choose desirable type of roboto font (ttf file) and apply.

Изпратено от Tapatalk
When you said, to apply it. Are you implying to copy the font to the fonts directory? Because I can't use theme manager.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Sorry but I can't help you with that issue. Normally you must copy the file to font folder and then apply it from Theme manager.

Изпратено от Tapatalk

today suddenly touchpal x keyboard started force closing everytime.... It's a very convenient keyboard and don't know what broke the keyboard suddenly now... I'm back to SwiftKey but hate it... I sent bug report on force close but not sure whether it will get reported to the development team here or China! Please look at this issue guys

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Thanks for your excellent work on the 4.3.14 release!

I am new to MIUI (and in fact to Android OS) but love it so far.

I have a quick question and I hope that this thread is the 'right place' to ask. Currently my Mi3 is running on 4.3.14 English ROM... but before installing it I didn't wipe the stock ROM and I have Chinese apps/and some minor leftovers. It doesn't bother me and I am planning to delete the Apps in Chinese as I don't need them. Is this method of removal can somehow affect the stability of the ROM? Do I have to WIPE in order to get rid of these leftovers?

Many thanks for your input!

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Hello all,

Please forgive me if this is the wrong section to write this, I am new and probably do stupid things on here untill I get to know the way to behave.

ANYways,
I wanted to address a problem with the Gallery App in the Danish translation.
The area that shows just after opening the gallery app is not showing the pictures which I have taken with my phone, but instead reads: "Empty - Fotos will be shown here".

While it is not a BIG problem, I would really like to fix the issue. I may be able to rewrite the translation xml file myself if given short directions, but if anyone here knows how to, I'd appreciate it more than a lot if you could do it :)!

Does anyone here know exactly what causes this problem? I'm pretty sure that it is a translation issue, as I remember reading on another post about the same issue in a greek translation of MIUI that the Greek translator said it was a translation issue.

Screenshot explains what i'm talking about.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-18-22-13-51[1].png
    Screenshot_2014-03-18-22-13-51[1].png
    32.2 KB · Views: 263
Hello all,

Please forgive me if this is the wrong section to write this, I am new and probably do stupid things on here untill I get to know the way to behave.

ANYways,
I wanted to address a problem with the Gallery App in the Danish translation.
The area that shows just after opening the gallery app is not showing the pictures which I have taken with my phone, but instead reads: "Empty - Fotos will be shown here".

While it is not a BIG problem, I would really like to fix the issue. I may be able to rewrite the translation xml file myself if given short directions, but if anyone here knows how to, I'd appreciate it more than a lot if you could do it :)!

Does anyone here know exactly what causes this problem? I'm pretty sure that it is a translation issue, as I remember reading on another post about the same issue in a greek translation of MIUI that the Greek translator said it was a translation issue.

Screenshot explains what i'm talking about.

Device?

~Tapatalk~

Hey ingbrzy,

You helped resolve his on GitHub, so thanks a lot :) I was the guy with the Xiaomi Mi2S.

Now, since the fix will be applied to future versions of the MIUI, that's pretty cool with me :D

I was wondering, however, how I could apply the changes myself on the current build, if that's even possible.

I've tried unzipping the MiuiGallery.apk myself, but it seems i cannot find a file: " .../values-da/strings.xml "
, actually, I can't even find a folder named "values-da".

Is this because the folder "values-da" does not exist within the gallery apk itself? I do not know too much about the way these translations are applied to the applications (although I understand the basi principles).

I know...
Developer who creates base-ROM for L9, promised patch in next weekly update...I hope that it will be...

I was trying to multi 4.2.14, 4.2.21, 2.4.28, 4.3.7, 4.3.14 ROM with all the same problem. Multi is only 4.2.8 and below. The official running all

Hi! Can anyone confirm correct operation of this rom 4.3.14 Jiayu G5. ? My Jiayu G5 with this Rom restarts only in the unlock screen to move the lock to open position

Dear Ingbrzy, Acid

Any progress regarding issue below:

http://xiaomi.eu/community/index.php?posts/200222

Did you test and report it? Thx!

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk
Could you please answare? If you test it you will see I am right. And it is very serious, because this is the only major disadvantage of MIUI compared to other phones. I just want MIUI be more better! Thanks for your understanding in advance!

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Hi! Can anyone confirm correct operation of this rom 4.3.14 Jiayu G5. ? My Jiayu G5 with this Rom restarts only in the unlock screen to move the lock to open position

Hello my friend i have the same problem, but i think that this problem has to do with 4.3.14 because i have try to install the same version from en.miui.com and phone do the same, so i go back to 4.3.7

Status
Not open for further replies.