MULTI 4.4.11

Status
Not open for further replies.
xt910 (umts_spider ) Does it work on my device?
Well, how do we know that?
We don't have any non xiaomi device for tests. If you really want MIUI for Motorola then... test it for us.
We do roms for you (for all users here) but we don't have all devices to tests.

The xt910 developer changed build.prop name for his rom and we're not sure if he switched to cdma version (along with cdma modem) or he just make some compatibility fixes and it will work also for umts version.

Hmm I don't see Optimus G this week....Is there anything I can do to help so that it gets added every week?

Well, how do we know that?
We don't have any non xiaomi device for tests. If you really want MIUI for Motorola then... test it for us.
We do roms for you (for all users here) but we don't have all devices to tests.

The xt910 developer changed build.prop name for his rom and we're not sure if he switched to cdma version (along with cdma modem) or he just make some compatibility fixes and it will work also for umts version.

did not work on my device (xt910). Subscribe to this rom xt912 device.
4mDjGY.png

For mi3w in file explorer when i press to start a music file if another file is already run , player and file explorer go in close. Only with FLAC file. other feedback? Tnk

Inviato dal mio MI 3W utilizzando Tapatalk

Since 4.4.4 (iirc), when a calendar reminder pop-up pops up, the display will not blank again until I press snooze - so an unnoticed reminder will consume a lot of battery.

Is there a workaround other than not using the pop-up method for reminders?

I want to test MIUI on Android 4.4 for Mi3 but I have not enough money to buy Mi3...
(Sorry. I dont want to joke... I'm really sad that I haven't this wonderful phone...) Please, forgive me. :)

I hate this World, but I can not run away from here, but if my Castle finished on Mars, I'm moving out immediately! ;-) Sent by my rooted Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Dear ROM Developers,

please be informed Android 4.4.3 version already available for Nexus 5 (and later on for other models) . There is no any new feature in this upgrade, but many important bug fixes included, so highly recommended to use this version for KitKat based MIUI releases, imo. Please consider! Thx!

Dear ROM Developers,

please be informed Android 4.4.3 version already available for Nexus 5 (and later on for other models) . There is no any new feature in this upgrade, but many important bug fixes included, so highly recommended to use this version for KitKat based MIUI releases, imo. Please consider! Thx!

You should post that to en.miui.com

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

IS the ROM for Xiaomi Mi3 already has gapps in it? if not, where can i download the gapps for JB 4.3?

Other OFFICIAL devices:
  • Install via OTA or Download and flash Multilang
  • REBOOT
  • Install Gapps
  • Gapps 4.1.x : HERE - Only for roms with 4.1 in file name.
  • Gapps 4.2.x : HERE - Only for roms with 4.2 in file name.
Other UNOFFICIAL devices and PORTS:
  • Download and flash our current Multi language ROM in CWM
  • REBOOT
  • Install Gapps
  • Gapps 4.1.x : HERE - Only for roms with 4.1 in file name.
  • Gapps 4.2.x : HERE - Only for roms with 4.2 in file name.
Nexus 7 and other tablets:
  • Download and flash our current Multi language ROM in CWM
  • REBOOT
  • Install Gapps
  • Gapps 4.4.x : HERE - Only for roms with 4.4 in file name.

Yes I do, but inj the OP there are only Gapps for JB-4.1 and JB-4.2, where can I find Gapps for Xiaomi Mi3 WCDMA JB-4.3 than?
I'm using Xiaomi Mi3 WCDMA singapore version.

Eh... Gapps are included in MI3 rom. Please read OP. Everything is there. You quoted wrong fragment.

Xiaomi devices:
  • Install via OTA or Updater app
see? Just install the rom. No mention about gapps because they are already included.

Reactions: blacklite
It is possibile, to create a rom for thl t100s. I use miui on mi2s, galaxy s, galaxy note and don't want to work with other roms anymore.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.