MULTI 4.4.18

Status
Not open for further replies.
how are you guys enjoying the new mail app? i'd like to hear some feedback about it before i take the plunge...

"[Weather]
Optimization - Optimized UI for extremely hazardous AQI (4-15)"

What does it mean AQI, and where can I find it? I have checked the weather app but I did not find any difference....

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

"[Weather]
Optimization - Optimized UI for extremely hazardous AQI (4-15)"

What does it mean AQI, and where can I find it? I have checked the weather app but I did not find any difference....

Chinese only.. "Air Quality index"

203829noeienxzvzwwxve7.png

Reactions: graw2
I like the new Email interface, but my widget stopped working. It stays empty. Is there a solution for this?

Hi Ingbrzy,
I have just started updating the first few danish translations using the original github repository: https://github.com/1982Strand/XML_MIUI-v5_Danish
However i'm unable to sync my changes back. Could it be because I don't have rights to sync to another users repository, and I should make my own fork instead, and send you the link to that one?
EDIT: Is it possible for you to add my github account "zackmk1" as collaborator to the existing repository? Still learning how this works... :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kenneth Roth
how are you guys enjoying the new mail app? i'd like to hear some feedback about it before i take the plunge...
The interface is very similar to gmail app, but the behavior is different. The gmail app is combine the received and reply mails one above the other. The miui app combine the received emails and the reply mails separately.
Edited:
Some improvement still needed but this is the right direction definitely!

Yes its correct. They didn't fix heartbleed.

Wysłane z MI3

Hi there, is there going to be any more weekly or any updates for Jiayu G5 please?

Thanks

hi bro my device i9505 i flash this miui rom but no sim card no imei number another rom flash come back sim card and imei number ?

On i9505 int I got no service and no IMEI too. Worked normal with 4.4.11.
Is there something wrong with this version?
Why you disabled the german language?

If you have bugged version for SGS 4 then go back to 4.4.11. Nobody is forcing you to use always latest versions.

Wysłane z MI3

Reactions: cbull
Status
Not open for further replies.