MULTI 4.4.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello,

why cant i find the updater? The application updater isent here on my red rice phone.... so i cant update it ???
You have fake or shop used own ****** rom without updater app.. Check specs with CPU-Z app and if its ok, then install stock Chinese rom by SP Flash Tools.. After you can install our multilang veraion via updater app...

~Tapatalk~

I am only smart enough to see that there is a S4 jfltexx rom available. But can not find a place to download it.

Is the galaxy nexus build is as ****** lag as ever with memory leaks and stuttering opening and closing app animation ?

Tapatalk notifications are not vibrate even if vibration is enabled in Tapatalk settings.
Is it miui bug or Tapatalk?

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Is the galaxy nexus build is as ****** lag as ever with memory leaks and stuttering opening and closing app animation ?
No.. Gnex is low-end spec device... No power for running MIUI smoothly on it...

~Tapatalk~

After spending the whole day to reflash iti9500 with official rom/recovery back to 4.2.2 and tried to reflash MIUI 4.4.4 as well as font installer. There still not be Thai language available, both for writing and reading :(

Thai font is missing from system/font folder of this rom. I pushed it manually and it works now.

Thank you all for your answers.
I have one more question.
As i posted before , do I need to change my kernel to flash MIUI rom on Xperia Z ? Right now I have Meow kernel with pacman rom 4.4.2 .

You have fake phone then.

Wysłane z MI3
have using CPU-Z and the manufacturer say = Xiaomi
2ynntk1.png
what is the best way to fix this problem???

Use miflash. If miflash fails then the phone is fake.

Wysłane z MI3

Faced trouble with Bluetooth! Sometimes, when playing music wia a2dp and answering incoming call, at the end of it sound goes to phone loudspeaker but not to Bluetooth. Please check, maybe it general bug?
Mi2

Status
Not open for further replies.