MULTI 4.5.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it from the last firmware?
can u share how?

You also can boot to your other partition, where you are running Android 4,3. Copy the email app and exchange app from system _ app. Copy those apps to your sdcard. Boot again to kit Kat and install the 2 apps. If you can't do that, give me a pm, then I will send the apps to you

Reactions: yorikkk
Updated my Mi3 with KK. KK is obviously smoother than JB. But Antutu scores reduces drastically from 34K + to 25683. Is this normal?
I have 36k on 4.4. But if you have smooth scrolling and no lags then don't care about points.

Wysłane z MI3

Reactions: cpasmoi
Very nice to see a update, but I am hoping to see a update for Galaxy Note N7000 soon :)

Title as this miui 4.5.9
and when you download the version 4.5.11 is written. what is the difference?

b99ocx.jpg

how about reading the messages which are just above the one that you quoted ?!
I just checked but nothing strange for me. But I would like to see what is the difference compared to new email apk what ingbrzy posted before. Is that compatible with mi2s ROM?

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

I just checked but nothing strange for me. But I would like to see what is the difference compared to new email apk what ingbrzy posted before. Is that compatible with mi2s ROM?

What did you check? How your email app behaves or the posts in this thread?

I'm having a problem since version 4.4.25 and in the version 4.5.9 still persist. If you want to change the search engine in the stock browser to Google it doesn't work, no matter what option you choose it always take Baidu.
Another problem that I have with the version 4.5.9 is that when I was a long time connected to a wifi and disconnected the 3g connection doesn't work, I have to go to settings change network type to only 3g and then it works. Later I can change the settings again to preferred 3g. It's strange, never happened with other rom versions. And when I turn wifi on from the quick settings it takes a while to show the icon on (the quick settings on the notification bar I mean)
And I feel that the battery last less.

Thanks and sorry about my English

From my mi3 WCDMA

What did you check? How your email app behaves or the posts in this thread?
I did check the email app behavior, but I just realized that I should have checked the posts in this thread.

I'm having a problem since version 4.4.25 and in the version 4.5.9 still persist. If you want to change the search engine in the stock browser to Google it doesn't work, no matter what option you choose it always take Baidu.
Another problem that I have with the version 4.5.9 is that when I was a long time connected to a wifi and disconnected the 3g connection doesn't work, I have to go to settings change network type to only 3g and then it works. Later I can change the settings again to preferred 3g. It's strange, never happened with other rom versions. And when I turn wifi on from the quick settings it takes a while to show the icon on (the quick settings on the notification bar I mean)
And I feel that the battery last less.

Thanks and sorry about my English

From my mi3 WCDMA

Try clicking on the Baidu icon (in the searchbar)

Reactions: merlin699
Status
Not open for further replies.