MULTI 4.6.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,

fyi: OTA update already available for Mi2/S.

Stable 25 for 1S will be soon...

Wow It's a beautifult thing.

But is a doable thing what I ask ?
In the next weeks, before and after stable roms, why can't we have a stable with weekly languages update?
It's a good idea, and if you want an hand with building, I'm available to learn and help you

Hope to see this version in optimus G, E975, i think we only haver one version per month:(

I m flashing it via recovery on my nexus 5.... does it take much time for flashing?

Screenshot_2014-06-06-20-14-39-1.jpg
Last week I did a clean install ( after a few weeks without SMS and Call Log sync).
The micloud worked fine for a few days, now SMS and Call Log stopped syncing...

OT: German is currently coming back verry slow to this rom
If anybody wants to speedup the comeback PM me

It has worked with the old email app...

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk
we have no idea how to fix it...

Is the email widget also not fixed (where you can't select which folder the widget should display)?

If so, IMO these two bugs are a massive problem, for me there's no point upgrading until they're fixed. I use email extensively on my mi2, I expect many other users are in the same boat. It's a pity because some of the other fixes that have been delivered would be great to have, particularly the WiFi problem mentioned in this week's release notes.

Is the email widget also not fixed (where you can't select which folder the widget should display)?

If so, IMO these two bugs are a massive problem, for me there's no point upgrading until they're fixed. I use email extensively on my mi2, I expect many other users are in the same boat. It's a pity because some of the other fixes that have been delivered would be great to have, particularly the WiFi problem mentioned in this week's release notes.
I will tell you a secret... On Google Play are tons of Email app alternatives which you can use instead of miui app..

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: 10-80
... On Google Play are tons of Email app alternatives which you can use instead of miui app..

Thanks ingbrzy. Can you recommend any in particular? I need something that does both IMAP and Exchange, has good widgets and notification options. (Basically miui mail without these couple of nasty bugs.)

I'm running miui on my nexus 5 and got 2 problems so far:
1) while installing it gives me a installation aborted status 7 but it runs
2) contacts and dialer gives an error message: android.process.acore has stopped

anyone can help? can get called but can't call myself...
already did clear data and clear cache in manage apps but doesn't make a difference

For Mi3 WCDMA

I found a bug on this version
We can't get access to the AGENDA , its ask to connect to Miui Cloud
same issue from the button + widget ??
in french & english language
and my friend dont want to make a xiaomi account

To bad there is no support at all for the RED RICE WCDMA after 15.0 stable version... disapointment... .

Status
Not open for further replies.