wipe&clean in recovery - done
recovery - allready tried phillz & cwm
Hboot 1.72

end of ideas....

LG G2 wrong link .. its not d802 miui ,its one x rom . please update link

edit : okay now updated!

Last edited:
Reactions: cpasmoi
Hi, i see a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Qualcomm)
15idnXG.png
link in the OP.

Is it compatible with SM-N9005 ? For Wich model is it ?

The last week i try the old one (4.7.12) and my phone "reboot loop" at initial configuration (languague selection).

Last edited:
I check in the metadata file inside the zip and found this model reference :

hltezh

Is it a qualcomm Note 3 for Chinease or asia ??? or is it compatible with the international one (SM-N900X)

Hi cpasmoi, so this version should work with my french SM-N9005 ???

Why the last week i have a reboot loop at language selection with the 4.7.12 hlte miui ROM.

I'll make a backup of my MIUI by Wonitor translate in french by Fays and try as soon as possible.

I have no Google services installed on my phone. What do you think can it be the reason why I have FC after every start of "real drift car racing" game?
Before full wipe Google services installed automatically, but after full wipe not.

Thanks, but I remember a puzzle shape icon on main screen, named Google play services. Is it also included?

When you install Gapps Or manually install google play with google installer it automatically install google play services.

Reactions: graw2
thanks. but my mi2s updater doesn't recognise any available new version.
It's just because Full Package and OTA is not the same, as threated in this post, the OTA is paused for the moment, so you don't have the notifications for Updating (With OTA) your device, but you can make a full install with full package without wipe.

Reactions: riccardo
Status
Not open for further replies.