MULTI 4.7.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy ...that's right, I set Beijing and show air quality, thanks for the tip ... shame is not so for my city.

Trimis de pe al meu MI 3W folosind Tapatalk

Stable 31 for Redmi 1S released...

Changelog

[Contacts]
  • Optimization - Simplified display method of WeChat/Google+ accounts etc. in contacts detail page (04-16)
  • Optimization - Set QQ as default IM when adding a new contact (04-16)
  • Optimization - When sending contacts information using SMS, the contact's recently used number will be marked (04-16)
  • Fix - Sometimes, opening unnamed contacts would cause app to FC (04-15)
  • Fix - Call logs could be seen in Guest mode (04-16)
  • Fix - When managing SIM contacts, the app might FC if you reenter it after exiting by pressing the Home button (04-16)
  • Fix - When adding an extension number to contacts after calling it, the number would show incorrectly (04-16)
  • Fix - If set a contact's birthday to February 29 without choosing the year, it would show as March 1 (04-16)

[Messaging]
  • Optimization - Support recognizing time information in a message and adding it to Calendar (05-21)
  • Optimization - When writing a new message, cursor will automatically go to text box after choosing a contact (04-23)
  • Optimization - Show pop-up notifications when clicking URL in MMS (05-06)
  • Fix - App might FC if chose contacts repeatedly when writing messages (04-23)
  • Fix - Cannot delete MMS after failed to download its content (04-23)
  • Fix - Mistakes in showing 'From XX' in the Starred page (04-23)
  • Fix - Choosing 'Top up now' after receiving the phone bill for SIM card 2 would show the number of SIM card 1 by default (04-23)
  • Fix - Notification messages' avatars didn't change with themes (04-23)
  • Fix - Sometimes app might FC when enabling cloud messaging in Mi Cloud (04-30)

[Clock / Calculator]
  • Fix - Sometimes alarm clock delayed in ringing (05-21)

Reactions: mensoif
guys, how the file which in roms on the base 4.4.2, instead of original BaiduNetworkLocation.apk is called?
tnx!

somebody can help me ?
how to flash multilanguage rom to MIPAD ?
i hv try many time use fastboot to flash it but after flashed still no have multi language

Dear ingbrzy first hello. I am a happy owner of a zte v970 converted to the magnificent miui. if you can not is the translation for the v970 every so often since it is supported by miui team. Thank you and sorry if I wasted your time

Dear ingbrzy first hello. I am a happy owner of a zte v970 converted to the magnificent miui. if you can not is the translation for the v970 every so often since it is supported by miui team. Thank you and sorry if I wasted your time
Sorry we dropped v970 support..

somebody can help me ?
how to flash multilanguage rom to MIPAD ?
i hv try many time use fastboot to flash it but after flashed still no have multi language
Fastboot is not the right way to flash .zip roms. Well you cant do that...
Enter MiRecovery with vol up + power: from MIPad switched off press vol up + power and then release power when you see MI logo flashing bright white color but still keep holding vol up..

Or... just do: "adb reboot recovery" - the fastest way to enter mi recovery.

Hm.. sorry but this is not our job. Because we put 36dpi (from default 48dpi). If its 24dpi then its a custom value in this rom.
But next week we can change it to 36dpi.
I also prefer the 36 dpi.
Thank you a lot of work, and the great ROM!

Ss there any custom kernel for this rom ? KK4.4 SG3
I have flashed samsung galaxy S3 KK-4.4 and battery is very poor.

Guys,
the timing of the flash is incorrect in camera app when you take a picture. For example if the subject is relatively close to the camera (~20cm) in relatively dark place, all pictures will be dark even if the flash enabled, because flash and shoot are not synchronized perfectly.

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

So far I've tried clearing data and cache from the google play and google services app, didn't work.
Tried booting into recovery and clearing cache, didn't work.
Updated my play store to the latest version, didn't work.
Even tried to clear Dalvik cache, didn't work.

I really need a fix for this problem, preferably without having to format my SD card or something..
This is happening to me too. I'm on English version, on mi2s.

This is happening to me too. I'm on English version, on mi2s.
And as quick as I reported this, I found a workaround. Disable the Xunlei download engine, via the miui download app. My play store doesn't die anymore, and my apps have updated properly now.

Hi,
did someone else notice that the connection PC/Mac to Phone/Pad via USB does not work anymore ?
With Rom 4.7.11 it works well with my MiPad / Mi3 and my Minimac. Since 4.7.25 the devices are not even discovered. Not on the mac and not on my Linux PC.
I tried to search the forum here but at present I only get an error message that search does not work

Tks
Henning

Hi all,
I can't get Wifi working or SIM card detected on Nexus 4. Coming from MIUI 4.2.28 (Jelly Bean based).
Tried with radio versions 0.84 - 0.97 - 0.98 - 1.02 and also with WiFi Fix 4.4.3.
Also tried installing latest Franco kernel.
All wipes done before flash (wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache, format /system, wipe dalvik cache).
Using CWM recovery 6.0.4.3.
Had to revert to 4.2.28.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks
Domenico.

i really liked this rom :D;)
i think first in its type and beauty of customization

issues:-
1)please add TWRP recovery as its great than clockworkmod recovery
2)battery drain faster on my nexus 4 than other custom roms i tried like carbon etc.....

hope to see some replay back here..... love you mi

Status
Not open for further replies.