MULTI 4.7.25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know. I'm not using any mods. The only way to change navbar high is to decompile framework-res, make a change and recompile back to .apk.

I dont know. I'm not using any mods. The only way to change navbar high is to decompile framework-res, make a change and recompile back to .apk.

Thanks. That sounds beyond me!
One last question. Could I extract it from the previous rom and replace the one I have using root explorer?

Thanks for helping.

Yes. But this rom is first here. If we are talking about SGS3 4.4

Then you did it wrong. Probably you installed Redmi Note WCDMA rom for TD model.

anybody posted a review of one x kitkat ROM?

anybody could share his/her experience and provide some feedback on whether is it beneficial to migrate from official jb to it or not?

thanks in advance and please appologies if it has been answered in the past.

Reactions: karlosSLO
Then you did it wrong. Probably you installed Redmi Note WCDMA rom for TD model.

I don't know.. How can I control that?

Now with SP Tool have this error:
errore_sp_flash_tool.jpg

Since this update I'm having problems installing new apps. Google play consistently crashes ~2 seconds after pressing the install button for any app. A bit later I get an error message saying installation failed to to error (492).
Any solutions?

Edit: looks like the problem has something to do with downloading, since when I try to update my theme, the app closes and the download stops and 2 seconds later tries to start again but then stops again and then fails.. Installing an app behaves exactly the same.

Last edited:
is it possible to have FM radio in KK4.4 ?
(i have samsung galaxy s3 installed)

thanks in advance

Please get rid of MiKey. It's horrible and broken my flashlight on my note 2 running 4.7.25 4.1
MIUI is better off without it and its too gimicky. Just my opinion.Keep up good work

Also another problem in 4.7.25 4.1 is email body content is empty. I have yahoo and gmail account and same problem so i'm assuming it's irrespective of provider. The header is present just not the email body which is kinda pointless.Hopefully it can be fixed soon

I've just updated my Xiaomi Mi 3W from 4.7.11 to 4.7.25 via OTA, then system crashes continously "process has stopped com.android.systemui", solved with several tries in MiRecovery --> Wipe Cache and System One (latest) reboot.

Ok, since I just got my Xiaomi Mi3 here is a question that might sound stupid:
Is the 4.7.25 ROM newer than the 4.7.18 ROM. I dowloaded the 4.7.18 from this webpage but it hasn't updated since last week, will it auto-update by itself or do I have to dowload the 4.7.25 by myself?

why the stock screen off animation is disabled after updated to this version? i'm using mi 3.

Ok, since I just got my Xiaomi Mi3 here is a question that might sound stupid:
Is the 4.7.25 ROM newer than the 4.7.18 ROM. I dowloaded the 4.7.18 from this webpage but it hasn't updated since last week, will it auto-update by itself or do I have to dowload the 4.7.25 by myself?
4 stands for a year 2014, 7 means July, 25 is day. It's always year/month/day.

Status
Not open for further replies.