MULTI 4.7.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought MIKEY was going to be a user app so that we can uninstall it easily. This week it was included as a system app. Tried to uninstall it through titanium backup. But it still shows and even opens. But when you tap anywhere inside it crashes. So now it is not completely removed and also does not show on TB anymore.

Thought MIKEY was going to be a user app so that we can uninstall it easily. This week it was included as a system app. Tried to uninstall it through titanium backup. But it still shows and even opens. But when you tap anywhere inside it crashes. So now it is not completely removed and also does not show on TB anymore.

Clean dalvic cache

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Reactions: nishadh
Then there is something wrong with that port.

We are asking that because some devices have low /system memory and our multilang doesnt fit that partition. Then user can have bootloops. But in this case G2 has plenty of space.

Dear users,
As you may notice we have ports for Note 3 N9005 (codename: hlte).
But our ports somehow are not working. We are trying hard to resolve those issues.

So in main download link we have few versions from different developers:
4.7.5 and 4.7.6 - each version is different! Based on CM.
4.7.8 is a version based on stock Samsung.

We dont have Note 3 to test our roms to if Im searching a tester or testers willingly to test those builds.
Please DO full wipe before each version flash. E.g: wipe > 4.7.5 (if not working then go for 4.7.6) > wipe > 4.7.6.

1. Also please if you dont know how to recover from bootloop or cant flash stock rom back then dont do it. Let more experienced users test those roms first. Probably they dont work. Remember: I wont help in recovering from bootloops.
  2. If you test our rom then please if you can provide some logs: e.g logcat from bootloop or screenshot from FC (report miui button).
  3. Remember that those roms are based on CM so I don't know what you should do after moving from stock Samsung base (e.g. flash kernel? modem?). If you are not sure please read about that on XDA Developers forum or google for tutorials.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I'm new around here and I will like to have miui rom on my xperia z. The problem is that I can't see the rom for Z on the latest weekly release. Can someone provide me a link to the latest build for xperia z?

Redmi 1S stable v24, it read wrong sim provider when share same network.
-Australia network, i used Optus but it read as Amaysim (Amaysim used same network as Optus), This not happen on Stock MIUI stable V24.
-But anyway, big bonus for multi languages and play store pre-installed.

hi guys and thanks for your great work. one question: in the changelog I see:
"- Added Keyboard from Android L to all devices..."

so I expected to see a new different keyboard available, but actually nothing changed in the keyboard, I still have only the regular old google one avaiable.. can you please clarify this?

EDIT: found the answer searching this thread.. sorry!! the new theme is very nice!!! :)))

ps. other thing that is not very clear to me: in browser there are a couple of big bugs for me (desktop mode not working fine, external links such as xda ones are not opened with the correct app, but with the browser), are these things that can be fixed by you guys, or only xiaomi devs can fix them? thanks!

Last edited:
sorry guys if you don't see new updates for unofficial devices every week.. we are too busy and its sunny outside... :) we have to enjoy some sun so please, do the same.. :) if we will have some free time, we will make new roms.. if not, then maybe next week or later... just don't worry about your devices, they will not die when they will stay on a little older MIUI version... btw.. MIUIv6 coming soon so enjoy your waiting... :)

sorry guys if you don't see new updates for unofficial devices every week.. we are too busy and its sunny outside... :) we have to enjoy some sun so please, do the same.. :) if we will have some free time, we will make new roms.. if not, then maybe next week or later... just don't worry about your devices, they will not die when they will stay on a little older MIUI version... btw.. MIUIv6 coming soon so enjoy your waiting... :)

Thanks for reply and great work @ingbrzy. I updated my device using the official F180 ported rom + jBart, but yours multilanguage releases are more polished than my personal translation. As an example, your store themes is translated into English, while my original remains in Chinese. I await new releases for my model, but until then enjoy the sunny days.

Hi everyone,

I was searching for the right rom for my Nexus 5, which one is it ? Is it the Hammerhead 4.7.4 one ?

Status
Not open for further replies.