MULTI 4.8.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ingbrzy There was not error in translation.
when I try to choose energy saving mode, system hangs and appears an error and the report below.
I can not use the energy saving mode.
logcat says, its translation issue... which device are you using..?

Official Xiaomi statement:
MIUIers, we hope to focus on improving MIUI based on Android 4.4 in the future, so we've decided that MIUI V5 update for the following devices will be stopped after MIUI 4.8.8: i9100 / i9300 / MX2 / Note2 / HTC OneX / Find5 / HTC One / Nubia Z5S(mini). It's really a tough decision. If the above devices get Android 4.4 from the original factory in the future, we'll consider supporting them again. Hope you understand. Thanks.
Omg.. this means 4.4 for mi2s i suppose?

Last week I tried m0 build with KitKat base and was very happy to see this, because the 4.1 base is really old. The only sad thing was, that I got freezes of the whole system. So I hoped to be able to try the new build this week, but there is none (only the old one with 4.1 base). :(

Will there be another KitKat build for S3 in the future?

Button & keys settings still causes force close on mipad. Is there a way to solve it?

Maguro fails to update.

I get this.
"set_perm: some changes failed
E:Error executing updater binary in zip ..."

downloaded! will flash it soon thanks! one general question: flashing these updates via recovery, is /system partition formatted before flashing? or just overwritten? (is format /system included in the installation script)?
just curious, i like clean things :)

Official Xiaomi statement:
MIUIers, we hope to focus on improving MIUI based on Android 4.4 in the future,[.......]Note2[......]If the above devices get Android 4.4 from the original factory in the future, we'll consider supporting them again. Hope you understand. Thanks.

Samsung has already released KK for note 2!!

Since last update I have no TV animation when i lock the screen, and often the power key does't lock the screen.

Xiaomi MI3W

downloaded! will flash it soon thanks! one general question: flashing these updates via recovery, is /system partition formatted before flashing? or just overwritten? (is format /system included in the installation script)?
just curious, i like clean things :)
/system is wiped..

Reactions: CoinFlip
I'm not sure if thats because of the update but just few minutes before I did the update I used the teamviewer quicksupport and was able to view my phone and control it and then after the update everytime I try to view its saying "Your partner rejected your connection request"
Seems like something in the update making the connection getting blocked,Maybe because the android 4.4.4 which made some security updates?

I'm not sure if thats because of the update but just few minutes before I did the update I used the teamviewer quicksupport and was able to view my phone and control it and then after the update everytime I try to view its saying "Your partner rejected your connection request"
Seems like something in the update making the connection getting blocked,Maybe because the android 4.4.4 which made some security updates?
Marked as trusted app..?

~Tapatalk~

Marked as trusted app..?

~Tapatalk~
I hope you still online,I have no idea what to do,I just tried to reboot the phone so maybe that would solve the problem (And yes I did marked it as trusted app and nothing..) and it seems Music Application,Settings Application disappeared,So I tried to click the menu and click settings and its telling me "Application not installed" What has just happened? :O Never happened to me.

Nevermind..Just updated again via the update application and now the settings is back..I dont know if that also related to the update but if I do the lockscreen double click (to get the music player lockscreen) the buttons would stay as the normal lockscreen if you drag the circle,I think thats because something they did on that update with the MI4 lockscreen.Feel free to check it and confirm if you didnt update yet and after the update.

Hi there,

First of all say that the rom is going great, and thank you for the great job, but I have a problem, I installed the v4.7.25 with full wipes (waiting for the 4.8.1 HLTE N9005) and when I installed and configured data did not work, I set the APN but still does not work, I tried to put CivZ but still fails, any solution?

I'm of spain and my compani is tuenti.

Advantage, for when the 4.8.1 will be for N9005 hlte?

Greetings.

(p.d; translated by google translate)

Status
Not open for further replies.