MULTI 4.8.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I have MI3w INDIAN Version.
To get this rom should i directly flash via updater or do i need to Flash through CWM and to wipe data, Wipe cashe and dalvik and then install. Plz help me out.
Better flash it via cwm/wipes if you come from a different version of the ROM.

Hello guys I'm trying to stenosis
Download the latest rom for the Oppo Find 7a and the browser won't let me reach the download page saying that the page has a redirect loop

Any suggestions? Our alternative loops?

Using a pc is not an option until Monday

It seems my mi2 gets hotter with this release than before, does anyone else notice this?

Sent from my MI PAD using Tapatalk
Yep, since MIUI 4.7.27 I have to use 'balance' in power save mode, in stead of the old lowest option which is now gone. My MI2 (now on 4.8.1-dutch) is extremely hot. The rear feels hot but the screen is almost burning. Dragging on de the screen is painful, my finger is almost melting so I have to use my nail...

Also my battery life is reduced from a day to half a day. When I look at usage, its seems like the screen is using a lot more energy.
It looks like the auto-backlight option is not working correctly. The screen brightness is much to high with auto-backlight on. When I turn the auto-backlight off then I can set the screen brightness much lower and still can read/see. And after a short period the screen will be cooled down.

Last edited:
Hi.
Having a problem with d802 version.
Flashes fine but hangs at the mi.com screen at boot. Cleared cache but no impact

Hi.
Having a problem with d802 version.
Flashes fine but hangs at the mi.com screen at boot. Cleared cache but no impact
You should use PhilZ recovery and flash modified baseband if coming from stock 4.4.

Hi,

on my LG P880 Data- und Wlan Connection ist not working.
Wlan did not allow a connection (can not activate). On Data Connection I have no connect to the internet.

Regards Malcom

Using philz and was flashing from last weeks update…
Hi Acid

Any chance to look into this? Tried again with goo download but same thing. As I said I was upgrading from previous week and using philz touch recovery

Try wipe data, flash rom, if it hangs then go back to recovery and do wipe again.

Reactions: m_zet
Hi!
Is there a chance to fix the recording during call (which is not working) - it says that app is used by other app?
MAKO build.
It is up to dev or anyone is able to fix it?

Official Xiaomi statement:
MIUIers, we hope to focus on improving MIUI based on Android 4.4 in the future, so we've decided that MIUI V5 update for the following devices will be stopped after MIUI 4.8.8: i9100 / i9300 / MX2 / Note2 / HTC OneX / Find5 / HTC One / Nubia Z5S(mini). It's really a tough decision. If the above devices get Android 4.4 from the original factory in the future, we'll consider supporting them again. Hope you understand. Thanks.

The Unofficial version Miui from Shiro jb 4.2.2 for Galaxy S2 still working after 4.8.8?

Coming from Carbonrom on a Nexus 5, I did a fresh install of the multi-lang-rom.
The only downside that I have, because all the other MIUI-stuff is absolutely flawless :), is that I'm not able to select 4g (Vodafone NL). I'm only able to select 2g/3g

Are there any other peeps with this problem?
The only thing I found online is this: http://en.miui.com/thread-24415-1-1.html

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-05-09-39-12.png
    Screenshot_2014-08-05-09-39-12.png
    76.7 KB · Views: 270
Hello,
After the first reboot, 3G data don't work anymore. Before first reboot worked perfectly. Any solution ?
I have an HTC One m7_ul.
Thank you

If I want to move from this ROM to the official one, do I have to wipe data? Or is it OK if I just update from the updater menu?

Hi, i have a quick question. Can i do a factory reset on my MI3-W without any issues now?
I ask because once i tryed it while on JB base, and it turned out awfull. I had to flash my phone from the pc all over again...

I think the preferred 3g means actually "no restrictions" and 2g is forced 2g. What happens if you select the 3g speeds and do a speedtest?

Verstuurd van mijn MI 2 met Tapatalk

Coming from Carbonrom on a Nexus 5, I did a fresh install of the multi-lang-rom.
The only downside that I have, because all the other MIUI-stuff is absolutely flawless :), is that I'm not able to select 4g (Vodafone NL). I'm only able to select 2g/3g

Are there any other peeps with this problem?
The only thing I found online is this: http://en.miui.com/thread-24415-1-1.html

Status
Not open for further replies.