MULTI 4.8.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i get the ota update announcement. Can i download and install or is that the wrong chinese version?

i9100 4.1 to 4.2 need to full wipe, right?

and I'm so sad that i9100 will be the last on 4.8.8 :(

Can any body tell me where to get latest ROM of miui. I'm on miui4.6.20 currently with galaxy s3 international version device

There is no german in the Oppo Find 7a version. I can choose it, but the UI remains english. The second problem is, that "double tap to wake" is not working.

Is anybody else having the phone number prefix problem (regional and international cause an identity problem in the dialer and especially the Messaging app).
Is there a fix for this problem?

Xperia S? I'm still with 4.7.11 because the following builds had some problems...please update!

Nice update with root acces, thank you !
What can we do against "troll" MiUI theme ?
I've installed one and the only whay to access my phone was a factory reset...
(pic related)
This message appears when i unlock my phone. Can someone translate it for me, please ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-07-00-07-58.png
    Screenshot_2014-08-07-00-07-58.png
    89.9 KB · Views: 323
hello, German language is disable in this rom :-(
The German fan site www.miui-germany.de brings no updates for a uncertain time. Do you think, you can the German language enable in the next rom. This would help all the German fans of MIUI.

Thanks Thomas

Reactions: tomaten
hello, German language is disable in this rom :-(
The German fan site www.miui-germany.de brings no updates for a uncertain time. Do you think, you can the German language enable in the next rom. This would help all the German fans of MIUI.

Thanks Thomas
sorry we have no german translation..

What is with the previous translations? I remember, that this ROM was with german language support on my good old Find 5.

I read somewhere that it was taken without permission of it author. So it had to be removed.

Promblems with the auto brightness with the lg d 802, like the sensor is not working and the screen stay with the same brightness in all the places

Status
Not open for further replies.