MULTI 4.8.15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys.. not sure about more roms this week.. we are very busy with v6 translation... thanks for understanding...
Hi... Is this post meaning that there will be a MIUI V6 multilanguage ROM soon ..?
If so, you're really rockin' !
EDIT: read that frenchmen like me had to wait a few months for that... Thanks for your work

Last edited:
We added MIUI for some hi end devices this time.
Note 3, LG G2, Xperia Z1 (C6903), Xperia Z2 (D6503)

Reactions: Ken Shiro
When will You guys upgrade LG G2 MIUI to LG's 4.4 sources? dr87 already did great job with these sources, his Mahdi sources are safe and compatible with other custom kernels. I'd like to use any custom kernel, but now I can't.

I've already installed this version for xiaomi mipad, is it possible to get spanish language? if it is possible can you explain me how to do it?

Thank you.

Last edited:
HI, miui team, this rom still dont work 4g in my note 3 9005, i tink miui v5, dont suport 4g, i correct?
if yes, miui v6 will suport 4g?

i seem to have found a bug in this version... i updated my mi2s to this rom last week when i was in the netherlands. this past sunday, i flew to the US, but the alarm i had set for 8:14am thinks its still in CET timezone. not sure why. see the screenshot. i got woken up at 2:14am! when i look at the clock app, it only is showing central european time, even though i explicitly set it to -4 Eastern. its really screwy...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-20-05-03-51.png
    Screenshot_2014-08-20-05-03-51.png
    65.9 KB · Views: 305
hello, someone can help me??
i have an elephone p2000, it is a mtk6592 octacore,
on the productor forum they released a miui rom but it doesnt work properly,
how should I choose a miui rom to use as port for a porting?
i remember to check ro.build.id , it is KOT49H
then I check what?? thank u

Hola, gracias por el programa este ya bloque y desbloqueado el terminal .
Con la rom de esta semana pasada se ha arreglado casi todo,,,,,,,pero la memoria pasa lo mismo consume demasiada.....
Gracias de nuevo....

Is the Xiaomi Redmi Note ROM the same for Redmi Note Pro (Dual-SIM, 2GB RAM, MediaTek SoC)?

The Updater App closes.
How can I flash the ROM?

Is the Xiaomi Redmi Note ROM the same for Redmi Note Pro (Dual-SIM, 2GB RAM, MediaTek SoC)?

The Updater App closes.
How can I flash the ROM?
yes.. rename to update.zip and apply in recovery...

Hello! Maybe someone can help me..
The Updater on my Xiaomi Mi3W says I already have the latest version installed. But it is 4.7.4. that I have! While my friend (we purchased phones together) has no problems, and her phone is already on 4.8.15.. Why can't the Updater find new versions? Maybe I've switched smth off unintendedly?

Hello! Maybe someone can help me..
The Updater on my Xiaomi Mi3W says I already have the latest version installed. But it is 4.7.4. that I have! While my friend (we purchased phones together) has no problems, and her phone is already on 4.8.15.. Why can't the Updater find new versions? Maybe I've switched smth off unintendedly?

Just Download the ROM and flash it through Updater App. It's the same file. It's faster that way, too.

Redmi Note Stable 30 multilang posted

Changelog
System
When using Camera, Gallery, Music and Video apps, you can choose where to store your data (internal or SD card)

Reactions: mensoif
I am from India and is using MI3W.
I have MIUI KXDMIBF 23.0 in my phone.
I want to update it to 4.8.15.For this I want to know that which ROM i should download?
Links given above for Xiaomi MI3/MI4WCDMA contains full ROM or Incremental ROM?

Status
Not open for further replies.