MULTI 4.8.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

i have Xiaomi mi4, when will release italian language for mi4 rom?

For now, i use mi3 rom, but i have problem with push notifications.

Thank you and sorry for my bad english.

Shame, do not work in Spain although the data you set the apn and activate roaming
( SG Note 3 - N9005 hlte )

Thanks for another multilang release :)
Where can changelog for Redmi 1 stable 17 be found?
It seems to me Xiaomi picked up some speed in releasing new roms for Redmi.
I konow what is Mikey app, but what about the other apps mentioned above?
partner-Transfer.apk - is it something similar to existing transfer app?
partner-XiaomiAuthenticator.apk - no idea what is this for?
Changelog Redmi 1 stable 17 http://en.miui.com/thread-33855-1-1.html

Hello,

i have Xiaomi mi4, when will release italian language for mi4 rom?

For now, i use mi3 rom, but i have problem with push notifications.

Thank you and sorry for my bad english.
Well. Never. The Mi3 rom (cancro) is also the rom for Mi4.

Why is it that android system is using up 24% (or 23%) off my battery in only 1 hour?! How can I lower this power consumption?
ty8edume.jpg
davysava.jpg

Must be something to do with hay day, but what? Logs says that Hay Day only used up 2%. Yeah, right ;)
yhyma8ys.jpg

I'm using Mi2 with latest dutch multirom.

Last edited:
Multilang tean i do all of methods but dont resolve my problem is not normal the playstore fail on 3 devices on the same version please this is a system error i think please on the next version resolve that thanks xiaomi tean for a good work

Last edited:
and I'm no stupid I googled about the error tried to solve it not success now had I gotten the problem if the team want to solve if not solve patience but I did experience I have 3 nexus in my house and a few friends have give all the same error is not coincidence but more sorry for my ignorance
Factory reset

~Tapatalk~

Why is it that android system is using up 24% (or 23%) off my battery in only 1 hour?! How can I lower this power consumption?
ty8edume.jpg
davysava.jpg

Must be something to do with hay day, but what? Logs says that Hay Day only used up 2%. Yeah, right ;)
yhyma8ys.jpg

I'm using Mi2 with latest dutch multirom.

It is not that the Android System is using the whole 24% of your battery. However, this has to be understood that, in the 1 hour the consumption was by multiple services - and the android system has 24% portion to it. It is only 24% of that portion belongs to Android - not 24% of the battery. Hope this clarifies!

Reactions: rpvdark
Shame, do not work in Spain although the data you set the apn and activate roaming
( SG Note 3 - N9005 hlte )

solution?

Yes there is :D and latest versions are 200mb smaller.
http://pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=2114372862

And since a few weeks there is an kitkat build available based on CyanogenMod :)
http://pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=2215007257

Grtz.

Just flashed the 4.8.8 from baidu link which is completely bug free and is identical to the miui English Rom

It's in English and Chinese only obviously but I'm pretty sure its the same build as miui.en
So a port should be ok

Also it takes 2 min to download with the apk on the site

epymegun.jpg

u7a3ebyh.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505

Only Mi3/Mi4 for now.
Note 2 will not be supported.

Wysłane z MI4 W

There is a specific reason why a regular kitkat updated device (by the manufacturer) will be abandoned? (I am referring to Note2, of course). Thank you.

It didnt have 4.4 update on time. Also for now only latest devices get MIUI based on 4.4 like Note 3 or One Plus.

weird.. its not a rom issue... its Google...
but is not my is my and my brother my best friend and this has the three previous versions.
and this is only on wifi on 3g net its work but the wifi happen this and wifi problem is a rom problem or not?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.