MULTI 4.8.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but this rom is not on miui.com, and it's hard for us to download from pan.baidu.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Yes but this rom is not on miui.com, and it's hard for us to download from pan.baidu.

Wysłane z MI4 W
Yes there is :D and latest versions are 200mb smaller.
http://pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=2114372862

And since a few weeks there is an kitkat build available based on CyanogenMod :)
http://pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=2215007257

Grtz.

It's the same author as miui.com ( depressed wall)
yreveruj.jpg

And miui.com

6ubu5y3y.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

it seems to me battery life got a little worse in last two builds for mi3.. is someone else feeling the same or it is just an impression? (always used balance mode when we had the battery modes available, now with two settings only in last two builds I'm always using normal battery mode..)
thanks!

Hi guys, sorry forma bothering but I really need this week's update...I'm still blocked with 4.7.11 because the following builds had some bugs. Please tell me that I just have to wait :(

Why is it called "miui_i9505_4.8.8_4.2.zip"
I thought we were into 4.4, not 4.2..?
Or am I just reading this incorrectly?

Miui haven't built a official 4.4 for the s4 international 'yet' unfortunately i9505 is still on 4.2 but there is a cm based 4.4 miui rom over on xda it's found in the general section of the i9505 it's quite stable.

Any way miuiv6 is to be launched over the next few weeks which is based on kitkat only that is why xiaomi is dropping support on quite a few devices s3 htc one etc luckily our s4 has got 4.4 so I'm sure it's on its way at some point

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

actually we need to.. because some users has modified chinese recovery from shops and we want get them back to stock...
ok. and reinstall_apps why? partner-MiKey.apk \ partner-Transfer.apk \ partner-XiaomiAuthenticator.apk - custapplist. this is nonsense =)
and many users get an error: E:Error executing updater binary in zip when flash EU multilang zip, and that this error at all recovery (TWRP 2.7.0.0\2.7.1.0, CWM) and after full wipe (data\system\cache etc)

ok. and reinstall_apps why? partner-MiKey.apk \ partner-Transfer.apk \ partner-XiaomiAuthenticator.apk - custapplist. this is nonsense =)
and many users get an error: E:Error executing updater binary in zip when flash EU multilang zip, and that this error at all recovery (TWRP 2.7.0.0\2.7.1.0, CWM) and after full wipe (data\system\cache etc)
our zip is optimized for flashing on stock Xiaomi recovery via updater app or via our OTA.. no customs.. if they have issue with their custom CWM/TWRP, revert it back to stock recovery...
apps in data/miui/apps can be uninstalled who dont use them.. we keep them updated with multilang support in our roms...

our zip is optimized for flashing on stock Xiaomi recovery via updater app or via our OTA.. no customs.. if they have issue with their custom CWM/TWRP, revert it back to stock recovery...
apps in data/miui/apps can be uninstalled who dont use them.. we keep them updated with multilang support in our roms...
ok, thank you for answer on my question =)
but customs recovery more nicely =) backup\recovery\mount SD... mmmm -.-
Best regards from Russia! ;)

I have found a serious issue with the camera in this release. After open camera app there is no issue with the first picture, but at the next (second) shoot the flash doesn't work! Please investigate! Thanks!

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

ok, thank you for answer on my question =)
but customs recovery more nicely =) backup\recovery\mount SD... mmmm -.-
Best regards from Russia! ;)
MIUI is designed to avoid being in recovery. Use MIUI functions to backup your system.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Thanks for another multilang release :)
Where can changelog for Redmi 1 stable 17 be found?
It seems to me Xiaomi picked up some speed in releasing new roms for Redmi.
I konow what is Mikey app, but what about the other apps mentioned above?
partner-Transfer.apk - is it something similar to existing transfer app?
partner-XiaomiAuthenticator.apk - no idea what is this for?

It's the same. We changed filenames.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Status
Not open for further replies.