MULTI 4.8.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
It Must be a ROM problem 'cause when I downgraded to " MIUI 4.7.11 " it worked perfectly, by the way I'm currently having the same problem as he is... So I think is weird, cause I'm using the Carbon ROM and it works fine... I believe this error can only be seen in Nexus 5, It's the first time I've seen this error, and I a own a Nexus 5 since last Year's october... and I am glad I bought it, I have been testing a lot of OS since then, I didn't had any problems with them, well actually I did, I found a few minor bugs, but nothing concernig the play store... and the MIUI was the only ROM the caught my attention...

I told him to downgrade then his playstore would be working again he says he done that and it's still broken I said then it can't be the ROM must be his handset or problem with his Internet provider

Small request: Now PIN-code font is too big to fit anything information. I need more space my language text about "Input PIN-code" , now it fit only "PIN-code".
V5 in RedMi phone

Small request: Now PIN-code font is too big to fit anything information. I need more space my language text about "Input PIN-code" , now it fit only "PIN-code".
V5 in RedMi phone
translate it to "Input PIN", or just "PIN"

Ok, but it not so clear.
By the way, is anything fix for when i put phone sleep mode by night. I must input pin-code in morning.
So it is almost useless. There nothing inform for it until you open screen lock.
And same with Airplane mode.

Pin code request after airplane mode is normal behavior. Use silent mode instead of airplane mode.

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

I told him to downgrade then his playstore would be working again he says he done that and it's still broken I said then it can't be the ROM must be his handset or problem with his Internet provider

Yeah! It would do the Job, but This error started when I updated Miui 4.7.11 to 4.7.25 and from that on I'm stuck with it

Pin code request after airplane mode is normal behavior. Use silent mode instead of airplane mode.

Sent from my Mi2S using Tapatalk

Yes, but silent mode does not turn off the radio. I always put my phone in airplane mode during the night to conserve battery.
Back in the android 2.x it was possible to return from airplane mode without system asking for a PIN. In 4.x google introduced some restrictions. It would be nice to be able to make it work like in 2.x :)

Reactions: Ricardo Markez
Yeah! It would do the Job, but This error started when I updated Miui 4.7.11 to 4.7.25 and from that on I'm stuck with it
4.7.25 is the first version with kitkat (at least, it is the first KK MIUI for Nexus 4). Maybe your problem is related with the baseband. Or even with the version of CWM. I solved my wifi problem on nexus 4 by upgrading to the latest CWM. Maybe this applies to the Nexus 5 too.
Domenico.

Yes, but silent mode does not turn off the radio. I always put my phone in airplane mode during the night to conserve battery.
Back in the android 2.x it was possible to return from airplane mode without system asking for a PIN. In 4.x google introduced some restrictions. It would be nice to be able to make it work like in 2.x :)
Remove pin from SIM.
Try unlock phone without Sim option in Security settings.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Modern phones like Nokia and Samsung (android 4.2.2), not need retype PIN-code after airplane mode

I wonder why dont you fix something important like video recording sound quality on mi3w that everyone is talking about :(
I'm asking the same question myself , or is it a hardware problem , but i don't think so .
Thx for the hard work every week again anyway !

Hi,

now that some devices (e.g. the Desire S aka saga) are not supported anymore, is there a place where I can find and download the latest available multi rom for them?

Thanks!

4.7.25 is the first version with kitkat (at least, it is the first KK MIUI for Nexus 4). Maybe your problem is related with the baseband. Or even with the version of CWM. I solved my wifi problem on nexus 4 by upgrading to the latest CWM. Maybe this applies to the Nexus 5 too.
Domenico.
Domenico.

I Use TWRP as a custom recovery, and i´m using the last version of it, at least the MIUI's manufacturer could see if there is any problem with the ROM. I certainly believe that It's a ROM problem... And U should know ... That the Nexus 5 was the first Smartphone to be released with KK, so MIUI for Nexus 5 was built for KK

Hi!
very nice rom, everything works well for Lg G2.
A question?
No more to port the Nubian chinese languages apk camera, instead of the miui camera apk?

Last edited:
i am trying to install this rom in my xt910 , but while flashing it says its failed with status 7, and it says its for utms_Devices, any help on this would be helpful

I'm also trying to install this rom in my Xiaomi Hongmi/Redmi WCDMA, but after a while flashing it says "Failed".
Anyone else having this issue?

I'm also trying to install this rom in my Xiaomi Hongmi/Redmi WCDMA, but after a while flashing it says "Failed".
Anyone else having this issue?

I Had this issue in the first stage of MIUI, When I was Flashing the MIUI 4.5.30, Takes long time to flash, and in the end says " failed " ... after that, I Rebooted my phone and booted into the ROM and it worked nicely, You should try and see if its working or not

Reactions: doublecaffe
Status
Not open for further replies.