MULTI 4.9.12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Settings will go in FC just pressing "Printer", just to say one. I'm not reporting because I'm (miui.it) still translating, so error trapping will be done in a second time (but it'is a decision just for me, personally, it's not related to miui.it).

But stopping development of MiPad is not a good marketing choice. Every friend of mine is waiting developing restart before buying. We'have been discourage when bought Redmi 1S, but we really don't think MiPad will be a 'low level terminal'
as you are an italian translator, you know where to fix your translation issue...
MiPad wasn't stopped.. they are working on MIUIv6 which will be released soon...

as you are an italian translator, you know where to fix your translation issue...
MiPad wasn't stopped.. they are working on MIUIv6 which will be released soon...

Yes, I know ... for translation issue,, thanks, but this happens in english ! If it was in Italian only, I didn't tell it.

For MiPad... we're waiting ... if Mi don't release, new fixes will not reach our tablets :)

Why would you do that? Those are only english roms.
Just wait for our multilang 4.9.12 and flash using updater. Thats all.

You're completely right, patience is not my best feat..

Anyways, will siwtch now, but have another, maybe noobish question. The link to androidfilehost give's me a choice of several rom's. Which one should I use voor Mi4?

Yes, I know ... for translation issue,, thanks, but this happens in english ! If it was in Italian only, I didn't tell it.

For MiPad... we're waiting ... if Mi don't release, new fixes will not reach our tablets :)
post log of that FC...

I see the official ROM for Mi3/4 is suspended. Will that be the case here too?

Sent from my Nexus 5

Because their devs are noobs.
It's about Fc in new Cloud app. They left Chinese translations without default one. So app Fc.
Some langs like PL or SK that include that missing translation into their repo are safe.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Because their devs are noobs.
It's about Fc in new Cloud app. They left Chinese translations without default one. So app Fc.
Some langs like PL or SK that include that missing translation into their repo are safe.

Wysłane z MI4 W
So I should be fine with updating my Mi4?

Sent from my Nexus 5

Hi. I have a bug to report about miui v6 (previous version and this one):
- Facebook Messenger does not work properly. More exactly, chat heads don't always appear. After a restart, they work for a while and then they just stop working and disappear. If I touch a FB notification from the tray, instead of opening the chat popup, it freezes the screen. I have to click back to make it work. If I go into the messenger app it works fine. But chat heads and notifications do not.

I saw there was a solution to modify the permissions to allow popups. Made all that. Chat heads still disappear after first use...
help?

So I should be fine with updating my Mi4?

Sent from my Nexus 5
Depends. As I said only few langs are safe. Rest will have Fc when entering Micloud app. And I doubt you use Polish or Slovak lang. FC is also on English language, that's why I called them lame noobs.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Reactions: the_maker
Is the music app always going to be so biased towards the the chinese download site? I still cannot search any of my own music - the search results only have the server music. Also a couple of items that I reported for the previous version, the album tracks only appear in alphabetical order, not the track order. The notes icon does not list the latest notes updated. Finally is there a way to get the date on the lock screen the correct way round: ddd, dd/mm?

Depends. As I said only few langs are safe. Rest will have Fc when entering Micloud app. And I doubt you use Polish or Slovak lang. FC is also on English language, that's why I called them lame noobs.

Wysłane z MI4 W
I am on English. Oh well, might not matter as I rarely have to open the Micloud app anyways.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Wifi display doesn't works on mipad, miracast on chromecast neither, please solve this, I'd really apreciate it. I know you are working to bring miui v6 for the mipad, I hope we have this option with the new release, many thanks for the hard work you do

Here the same problem: Wlan display isn't working on my mipad. It connects but it freezes immediately and then and error message appears on the TV. It will be also great to have mirroring with the chromecast. Thanks for your job!

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk

Hi.....When i try to update using the updater app in my Mi3, it gives an error 'Error to read /data/data/com.android.updater/cache/install.log'.
Am i doing something wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.