MULTI 4.9.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xiaomi Mi4
- Free RAM (after reboot with MIUI V5 2.1gb of free RAM, with MIUI V6 only 1.5gb of free RAM)
- The Sync icon don't desapear from status bar
- Can not center the wallpaper
- Can not add penetrate app to the exceptions of the Security app, and she is eliminated

And? What do you want to keep in ram?

Wysłane z MI4 W

He means we have all that ram so we can use it. In any other case what;s the point of having it just sitting there, right?

Maybe that's the apps like google plus or Dropbox etc. syncing your picture to their server.(I use G+ and it happened too).

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

I don't think so but...yeah...I noticed that too. Even Goo.Im is offline.. I need the other builds in order to find the one with less battery drain...

Mi Pad
Have a problem with torch app. Long press on menu button on locked screen and MiKey button just open an application, but light doesn't switch on.
Is anyone else has the same trouble?

about the constant sync item... if you press the constantly "syncing now" button (bottom of the screenshot) in the settings the icon is gone even if auto sync is enabled

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-08-01-10-57.png
    Screenshot_2014-10-08-01-10-57.png
    36.6 KB · Views: 303
Am I the only one who have problems with MIUI6 and the mipad?

Video lags, freeze and sometimes I can't control the brightness

http://
Am I the only one who have problems with MIUI6 and the mipad?

Video lags, freeze and sometimes I can't control the brightness
I've uploaded a few tv series and a 4k short movie. Those tv series were played with artifacts, but 4k movie runs fine: without glitches and freezes. So I don't think my Mi Pad has video issues, and those artifacts are caused by bad tv rip...

Does video glitch in full length videos (like 2hr movies)? If positive - I'll check one too.

Also never had problems with brightness control. It's auto adjustment works little strange, but manual controls always work as have to.

http://
I've uploaded a few tv series and a 4k short movie. Those tv series were played with artifacts, but 4k movie runs fine: without glitches and freezes. So I don't think my Mi Pad has video issues, and those artifacts are caused by bad tv rip...

Does video glitch in full length videos (like 2hr movies)? If positive - I'll check one too.

Also never had problems with brightness control. It's auto adjustment works little strange, but manual controls always work as have to.

Did you have any problems about recording video?

Did you have any problems about recording video?
Little freezes during fast movement or angle changing. Also I've recorded a mech watch for a minute from static position. After that checked the sec arrow movement speed with the same watch in video and IRL - looks like the same.

I don't use camera much so can't tell you more, sorry.

So, here it is, when i was editing it, I found something, take a look at the picture
The fps are different (Miui5 - 24.60 fps / Miui6 - 11.51 fps)

140619aocz9v8lxxogz6z6.png.thumb.jpg

has anyone problem with network provider selection? I did a full wipe and new instalation and I have NO network connection. Automatic doesn't work, manually selection neither. Says 'Can't connect to this right now. Please try later'

PS: i'm out of my country with all OK configured. Please, help! I need the phone...! Maybe something related with roaming. Manually I can see the list but cannot connect

Last edited:
Hello, Why there is no international MIUI V6 for Mi2-A like Mi2s ? I'm on Mi2-A MIUIV6 "Special Edition" only in English

Thanks for your job !

Reactions: jpenzo
Why is it that the little circle for the sync is turning all the time even if I turn off sync?
Miui V6 Mi2S

it is a BUG !
same issue on mine , and the Battery is drained to 50% without playing with the phone !!!

not a problem.. you have enabled app backup to micloud.. so its syncing..
No I have not. Back up to to MiCloud is off from the beginning. I have installed v6 for five days and sync icon is always on even if I have my wifi and data turned off. I have uploaded the above screenshot to show the enormous power consumption.
Here is another screenshot that shows that syncing is always on.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-10-09-17-54-12[1].png
    Screenshot_2014-10-09-17-54-12[1].png
    68 KB · Views: 326
Status
Not open for further replies.