MULTI 4.9.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I open the camera it force closes on my mipad, only in Dutch. Any hint toward the problem?
u3u8etyr.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI PAD met Tapatalk

Is it just me or is anyone else facing the issue of phone heating up more and battery draining faster after this update?

Is it normal for the Power Control widget to be missing in MIUI? Also I cannot find the 3way reboot. This is on the OnePlus One.

DOWNLOAD
[release]4.9.26m[/release]
Mirrors
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=19438
http://htcfanboys.com/download/acid/?action=list&folder=32738

For installation of Mi2S v6 SPECIAL EDITION
- Install v6 via MiFlash (flash_all) - image

- Then install our multilang via Updater app like usually

Xiaomi Hongmi/Redmi NOT 1S (Doesn't have weekly releases):
Xiaomi Redmi 1S (Doesn't have weekly releases):
Xiaomi Redmi Note (Doesn't have weekly releases):
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G LTE (Doesn't have weekly releases):
Attention:
MIUI v5 roms for Galaxy S2, HTC One X and Galaxy Note 2.
  • official MIUI roms based on Samsung/HTC firmware Android 4.1.2 were suspended
  • unofficial MIUI ports based on AOSP/CM Android 4.2.2.
You can use ported MIUI.
Be aware that you have to make full wipe in recovery if you're coming from 4.1.2 official to 4.2.2 ported MIUI.

Installation:

Xiaomi devices:
  • Install via OTA or Updater app
Other OFFICIAL devices:
  • Install via OTA or Download and flash Multilang
  • REBOOT
Other UNOFFICIAL devices and PORTS:
  • Download and flash our current Multi language ROM in CWM
  • REBOOT
Nexus 7 and other tablets:
  • Download and flash our current Multi language ROM in CWM
  • REBOOT

Translators:
  • Follow XML changes in Source v5 repo here and Tablets here
  • Our translation guide is here
  • Check for errors in your repo here
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger.

Languages included in MIUIv5 devices:
Language included in MIUIv6 and tablets:

Notes:
  • All credits to @Roeano for T9 dialer mod - any issue or request report here
  • Xiaomi M1/S will not get Multilang v5 because of small /system partition.
  • Translators - you can now translate Simple clock widget clock here
  • MIUI Changelog + See CHANGELOG for your language...
  • Xiaomi changed rules for OTA and we cant use our servers anymore.. So we have to use only Xiaomi servers which are really slow.. sorry for that...
  • We have 2 Galaxy S4 roms: jfltexx (port) for GT-I9505 and official ja3g for GT-I9500 variant.
  • Xiaomi NFC MiTag app DOWNLOAD (copy to /system/app and set permissions to rw-r--r--)

Hi, can I install in my REDMI 1 WCDMA(CHINA) the version 25.0.0 multilingual by recovery TWRP? it's necessary make full wipes or not?

Is it normal for the Power Control widget to be missing in MIUI? Also I cannot find the 3way reboot. This is on the OnePlus One.
Yes its normal maybe bcz you can add toggle one by one ,3 way reboot is not present ,but you can install WSM (alternative for xposed for miui) and from there MiTools and 3-4 way reboot.

Is that possible to add THAI Language in the next update??
(i'm using Mi3W (4.8.22 the lateset with Thai language) and MIPAD(without Thai) )
Thanks in advanced

Is that possible to add THAI Language in the next update??
(i'm using Mi3W (4.8.22 the lateset with Thai language) and MIPAD(without Thai) )
Thanks in advanced
Sure.. Send me link to your repo on github for v6 and we will include it..

~Tapatalk~

Hi, can I install in my REDMI 1 WCDMA(CHINA) the version 25.0.0 multilingual by recovery TWRP? it's necessary make full wipes or not?

Please ingbrzy, give me a answer to my question, because i want install this new version V.25 to my REDMI , but i have these doubts.

Please...

Please ingbrzy, give me a answer to my question, because i want install this new version V.25 to my REDMI , but i have these doubts.

Please...
Not tested with TWRP.. Our ROMs for Xiaomi devices are optimized for stock MiRecovery... No full wipe needed...

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: Nunobjmj
Not tested with TWRP.. Our ROMs for Xiaomi devices are optimized for stock MiRecovery... No full wipe needed...

~Tapatalk~

Ok, i will update with MIRecovery without full wipes, just like you say, thanks for your answer.

By the way, the portuguese language are very incomplet. Who make the update for portuguese language?

Is this correct? There's a jump from stable 17 to stable 25 for the Redmi MTK. Moreover, the name is completely different. We now have xiaomi.eu_multi_HM2013023_WCDMA_25.0.0_v5-4.2.zip whereas before it was JHBCNBF17.0... Why is that?

Is this correct? There's a jump from stable 17 to stable 25 for the Redmi MTK. Moreover, the name is completely different. We now have xiaomi.eu_multi_HM2013023_WCDMA_25.0.0_v5-4.2.zip whereas before it was JHBCNBF17.0... Why is that?
new version name... don't care...

Ok Guys I updated my Mi2S to Miui V6.
It's nice although we don't have yet Greek translation.
I miss a few things like lyrics showing in music and headphones next and previous song controls.
Hangouts keeps giving me Fcs.

new version name... don't care...

Hey ingbrzy, just wanted to check....Is that stable multilang 43 for Redmi 1s from en.miui.com the same as the xiaomi.eu rom from the first page of this thread?

Also, I installed the V41 xiaomi.eu rom over your V36 rom using updater app but was getting FC's and high ram use. Would it be safer to do a full wipe/dalvik wipe in MI recovery then flash the 43 as an update.zip from SD card?

sorry for bother you, coz im newbie here. so do i need to have a source first?. would you mind to tech me how tostart translate?
Sorry for interrupt your conversation but there are some Thai people who find people cooperate with them translate MIUI V6 to Thai language on http://www.miui.in.th/ (so sry if I shouldn't post link here) so if you interested. Why don't go to MIUI Thai Official Website first and then begin your work?

BTW. I am Thai people like you too but I don't have much time helping them translate so I am sorry for that.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Is the problem with Xposed framework resolved? Or we have to choose between updating and using Xposed?

Status
Not open for further replies.