MULTI 4.9.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. It's zip rom for Mirecovery.
Same as ours.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Thanks! in this case no need to install it, am I right? I am using your multilang version of MIUIv6 KK aries on my mi2s.

This note has misled me:

(Only work after you flash MIUI 6 Special Edition via fastboot...)

I thought it is a newer version of MiRecovery...

Eh no. This is so called Recovery rom. Every rom we use here is Recovery type (zip) . But there is also Fastboot type rom (tgz) which is in this case required to flash when coming from v5.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Reactions: graw2
Eh no. This is so called Recovery rom. Every rom we use here is Recovery type (zip) . But there is also Fastboot type rom (tgz) which is in this case required to flash when coming from v5.

Wysłane z MI4 W
Oh, I can see clearly now!! Thanks a lot for clarify the situation!

BTW, I like MIUI v6 Multilang so far on my Mi2s but in the browser there are lot of Chinese stuff under "useful" and "popular" tabs. Could you pls eliminate or replace them later?

I've tried to flash this rom on my Oneplus One, but it failed and gave me the message that Rom is for the A0001.
Oneplus One is A0001 not? Is this because I tried flashing it in TWRP? If so, I can try Philz recovery instead, but strange it would tell me it's for the "wrong" device

What? Bullshit. Just make the app default. There is proper option in Settings.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Could you please tell me, where to find that option?

Nevermind, fount it. The 'Default Apps' button is right under 'Installed Apps'.

DOWNLOAD
[release]4.9.26m[/release]
Mirrors
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=19438
http://htcfanboys.com/download/acid/?action=list&folder=32738

For installation of Mi2S v6 SPECIAL EDITION
- Install v6 via MiFlash (flash_all) - image

- Then install our multilang via Updater app like usually

Xiaomi Hongmi/Redmi NOT 1S (Doesn't have weekly releases):
Xiaomi Redmi 1S (Doesn't have weekly releases):
Xiaomi Redmi Note (Doesn't have weekly releases):
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G LTE (Doesn't have weekly releases):
Attention:
MIUI v5 roms for Galaxy S2, HTC One X and Galaxy Note 2.
  • official MIUI roms based on Samsung/HTC firmware Android 4.1.2 were suspended
  • unofficial MIUI ports based on AOSP/CM Android 4.2.2.
You can use ported MIUI.
Be aware that you have to make full wipe in recovery if you're coming from 4.1.2 official to 4.2.2 ported MIUI.

Installation:

Xiaomi devices:
  • Install via OTA or Updater app
Other OFFICIAL devices:
  • Install via OTA or Download and flash Multilang
  • REBOOT
Other UNOFFICIAL devices and PORTS:
  • Download and flash our current Multi language ROM in CWM
  • REBOOT
Nexus 7 and other tablets:
  • Download and flash our current Multi language ROM in CWM
  • REBOOT

Translators:
  • Follow XML changes in Source v5 repo here and Tablets here
  • Our translation guide is here
  • Check for errors in your repo here
Give kudos to your translators. This is a huge group effort and continues to grow bigger.

Languages included in MIUIv5 devices:
Language included in MIUIv6 and tablets:

Notes:
  • All credits to @Roeano for T9 dialer mod - any issue or request report here
  • Xiaomi M1/S will not get Multilang v5 because of small /system partition.
  • Translators - you can now translate Simple clock widget clock here
  • MIUI Changelog + See CHANGELOG for your language...
  • Xiaomi changed rules for OTA and we cant use our servers anymore.. So we have to use only Xiaomi servers which are really slow.. sorry for that...
  • We have 2 Galaxy S4 roms: jfltexx (port) for GT-I9505 and official ja3g for GT-I9500 variant.
  • Xiaomi NFC MiTag app DOWNLOAD (copy to /system/app and set permissions to rw-r--r--)
Hi, i understand the MIUI 6 that´s important, but can someone answer my question, please!

Hi, i have a REDMI 1 WCDMA (China), and i verify there are a new update (Xiaomi Hongmi WCDMA - Stable 25.0.0 Multilang). My question is, the stable 25.0 it´s only for the GLOBAL versions, or it´s too for REDMI 1 WCDMA (China)?
If there is for all versions, how i do to install that? It´s necessary make full wipes?

Please i need to know this information, to decid if install or not.

I appreciate your answer

great release! but recording app still low audio and not good quality on 4.9.5 was stunningly good :)

Hi guys, I don't get any ota updates yet, is this normal? I'm on 4.9.19 and it says I am running latest version. I'm on MiPad. Thank you.

After do The install of the image you told before i'm not able to flash the multilanguage rom and also CMW or other recovery...I'm stuck in the chiness version.
How can i go out of it !?
Mi2S

DONE:
replace the recovery image with the image from a costume recovery you want, when update in the tool and after the update you have costume recovery =)

Recovery isn't working good in 4.4.4 (v6) in Aries (mi2s), it doesn't boot after install something with it, i have used the new version of touch recovery 6.0.5.0

Last edited:
Reactions: hiphopboy
Yes. We know it.. again.
For you: read this thread.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Hi guys, I don't get any ota updates yet, is this normal? I'm on 4.9.19 and it says I am running latest version. I'm on MiPad. Thank you.
Yes it's normal since we didn't make OTA.

Wysłane z MI4 W

Romanian language in future will be on Miui v6 ??? Thanks a lot ...

Trimis de pe al meu MI 3W folosind Tapatalk

Yes it's normal since we didn't make OTA.

Wysłane z MI4 W
Hi, does that mean I have to manually update it all the time? And do I download the full rom and update it to system one via mi recovery? Thank you. (pardon me as I'm new to miui)

Fantastic work! Just flashed my MI2 (V6 - 4.9.26 ) and the Rom seems really nice, but I have an small issue with Play Store: It gives an error message whenever i try to download something - Although I seem authenticated, the error message i get is:

"Error retrieving information from server:[RPC:C:S-7:AEC-0]"

I tried to reboot, DL and install the play store APK, but i get the same error.

Does anyone have a clue how to fix this, I would be grateful!

Fantastic work! Just flashed my MI2 (V6 - 4.9.26 ) and the Rom seems really nice, but I have an small issue with Play Store: It gives an error message whenever i try to download something - Although I seem authenticated, the error message i get is:

"Error retrieving information from server:[RPC:C:S-7:AEC-0]"

I tried to reboot, DL and install the play store APK, but i get the same error.

Does anyone have a clue how to fix this, I would be grateful!

AAAnd i solved my own problem with some googeling; http://www.reddit.com/r/AndroidQues...oogle_play_error_retrieving_information_from/

"Go to "Settings" Tap “Applications” Tap “Manage Applications” Select "All" Scroll to and tap “Google Play Store” Tap “Force Stop”, tap “OK”, tap “Clear data”, and tap "OK". Tap the Back button to get back to the applications list. Scroll to and tap “Google Service Framework” Tap “Force Stop”, tap “OK”, tap “Clear data”, and tap "OK". Now reboot (switch on & off) your device."

Solved it.

Status
Not open for further replies.