MULTI 4.9.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I found a problem with this ROM in my Mi3: If I open an app (which is inside a folder) when I close that app I get the folder again and not the desktop. I've read all this thread and it seems that no one has noticed it :-S

It's just me??? :-/ Thanks guys.

So I found a problem with this ROM in my Mi3: If I open an app (which is inside a folder) when I close that app I get the folder again and not the desktop. I've read all this thread and it seems that no one has noticed it :-S

I've noticed that. I guess it just doesn't bother me.

Sent from my MI 4W

Reactions: miguelanxo
BIG PROBLEM WITH V6 (4.9.26] ON MY Mi2
Hi Following your informations I have installed V6. On mi Mi2. (Merci beaucoup) but i am encountering a big problem with calls. When I take the line from a incoming call or when i call the screen become black and i can't do nothing until my correspondant cut the communication.
Is this problem know or not?
Help please.

I had the same problem as you have too(but now it's OK) my solution is I've tried to push lock screen button and home button when your home button has a light(it will had a light for 0.1-1 sec so you need to do it fast) and my MI3 phone can end call or become phone lock. Try it and hope it will work for you. Or try wipe cache on Phone system app in case it will help you(I've tried but not work cause I don't have any cache file so I guess this is a grid or bug from MIUI V6 Rom

PS. I found this problem at ROM 4.1.19 tho.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Try to use Email app for your Gmail account. Gmail app have some issues with Download app.

Wysłane z MI4 W
If you mean Email App from MIUI ROM. It can't use with email account that opened 2FA(Two-factor authentication) so it may not suitable tho. BTW I always use Gmail too but it never consume 3g much as @Rayn Yong said.

Last edited:
I had the same problem as you have too(but now it's OK) my solution is I've tried to push lock screen button and home button when your home button has a light(it will had a light for 0.1-1 sec so you need to do it fast) and my MI3 phone can end call or become phone lock. Try it and hope it will work for you. Or try wipe cache on Phone system app in case it will help you(I've tried but not work cause I don't have any cache file so I guess this is a grid or bug from MIUI V6 Rom

PS. I found this problem at ROM 4.1.19 tho.

Hi.
Thank for answer but finally I solve the problem by myself. I have change the setting for calls in the parameter menu I have changed 2 or 3 but I think that the activation of proximity sensor was guilty
Regards

Reactions: PJzuza Sasa

I don't think it's a 'problem' or bug. I believe it's just a change in design.

Reactions: miguelanxo
I've noticed that. I guess it just doesn't bother me.

Sent from my MI 4W

I don't think it's a 'problem' or bug. I believe it's just a change in design.

So, it's not just me, they've changed it :-( With "problem" I just wanted to say that it seems a problem to me because I was used to the other way. To be honest, I don't like this change a lot because most of the time I don't want to open an app from that folder. I don't know, I think it's just a bit weird :-/

So, it's not just me, they've changed it :-( With "problem" I just wanted to say that it seems a problem to me because I was used to the other way. To be honest, I don't like this change a lot because most of the time I don't want to open an app from that folder. I don't know, I think it's just a bit weird :-/
I like it just the way it is now. For me it feels better back to the folder so I can click often on a next app in that folder.

If this is really a chance in procedure (not design) then I must say it's very inefficient as closing and opening apps "costs" now one more step, that means more time.

How often does a user, after having closed an app in a specific folder, want to open an app that eventually is located in the same folder? I would say very seldom.

Request to change the procedure.

Same here for gmail. I had to buy an extension for my data plan because I finished it all. The extension was 200MB that finished in one day because of gmail using it all. At the moment some chinese folks have problems reaching gmail, this could be a problem in crashing bugs.
The state-run newspaper China Daily ran a story warning that companies like Google and Apple could pose a threat to Chinese users because of their cooperation with U.S. government surveillance activities. Those charges mirror warnings by American officials dating back several years that Chinese businesses, including Huawei Technologies Co. and ZTE Corp., have deep and suspicious ties with the Chinese government.

I guess we are paying the price for that.

Guys has anyone tried the 4.4 miui6 for mi2s 32gb?how does it fare? Any bugs/drawbacks? Any positives?

For installation of Mi2A v6 SPECIAL EDITION
- Install v6 via MiFlash (flash_all) - image

- Then install our multilang via Updater app like usually

>> do you have your rom multilanguage for the V6 M2A available or not yet

Why is it that the little circle for the sync is turning all the time even if I turn off sync?
Miui V6 Mi2S

Last edited:
Can someone please heeeeelp me !!! I'm having the following issue with the MIUI V5 rom : I'm from Romania, here the mobile phone number are in the following form : 07xxxxxxxx, when I send a message, I send it to the 07xxxxxxxx number, but when I receive a message, I receive it from the same number ( 07xxxxxxxx) only it has the following form : +407xxxxxxxx, which is the same number only it has the +4 in front of it, this being the country phone conde. This results in me having two message folders from the same number, I have a folder with 07xxxxxxxx and a folder with +407xxxxxxxx. Can someone please help me with a fix or tip, or a setting? Thank you very much !

Last edited:
Hi, sorry for bothering again but I just need an answer...
The threads with old builds...I can't download them anymore.. there's this phrase "document.write("This path doesn't exist !");".
Is there any way to have the link online? I really need them!

Maybe that's the apps like google plus or Dropbox etc. syncing your picture to their server.(I use G+ and it happened too).

don't have dropbox or g+ installed and have turned off most sync services (xiaomi account sync and gmail etc.) so nothing should actually be syncing.
and i never had that problem with v5 either

don't have dropbox or g+ installed and have turned off most sync services (xiaomi account sync and gmail etc.) so nothing should actually be syncing.
and i never had that problem with v5 either
Hmm. Well then maybe other part like google play store(keep your save game on server, update app etc.), subscribed app etc. But if not then I really don't know. I am so sorry but my answer may not help you.

If this is really a chance in procedure (not design) then I must say it's very inefficient as closing and opening apps "costs" now one more step, that means more time.

How often does a user, after having closed an app in a specific folder, want to open an app that eventually is located in the same folder? I would say very seldom.

Request to change the procedure.

That's my point! For example, many times I go to a folder just to open one app even if the other apps are related (social networks, f.e.). It means more taps because even if you lock the phone with the folder opened the next time you unlock it you get that folder open again.

Anyway, lets see what they do with this. :)

Reactions: Iain_B
Can someone please heeeeelp me !!! I'm having the following issue with the MIUI V5 rom : I'm from Romania, here the mobile phone number are in the following form : 07xxxxxxxx, when I send a message, I send it to the 07xxxxxxxx number, but when I receive a message, I receive it from the same number ( 07xxxxxxxx) only it has the following form : +407xxxxxxxx, which is the same number only it has the +4 in front of it, this being the country phone conde. This results in me having two message folders from the same number, I have a folder with 07xxxxxxxx and a folder with +407xxxxxxxx. Can someone please help me with a fix or tip, or a setting? Thank you very much !
store all your phone numbers in your contacts database including the country code and send messages also including the country prefix.

Struggles on the Mi4:
- Calls often can't/don't connect. It also takes really long to connect.
- No graph for battery use.
- Some apps are able to rotate while rotation is off. They can go to both landscape and to portrait.

Status
Not open for further replies.