MULTI 5.1.2 (4.12.31)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xiaomi EU Team!
Many thanks for your effort to release 5.1.2 own update! You are working while the others relaxing. I really appreciate it!
Happiest New Year to all of You!

Last edited:
Reactions: gabril and ingbrzy
Thank You so much!! This update is so awesome! the android L animation when open/closing app simply awesome! Previous update i only hve only approx 750mb++ free ram..now i get 1gb++ free ram..:) Thanks again guys! keep up the good work ...

for me the handy mode option is the best feature so far in last years of rom....then now you can choose 4 or 3.5 inches...amazing

for me the handy mode option is the best feature so far in last years of rom....then now you can choose 4 or 3.5 inches...amazing

There is no effect if I change OHO screen size...maybe need to restart the phone after change this setting....

Mi2S / MIUI6

Why does it always put back the custom recovery ? I twice installed a custom recovery and always when I do an update, I get the stock recovery back.

Hi!!! The updater app gives force close when the upgrade package option is selected. Already gmail account is correctly listed in the list of accounts
Thanks

Xiaomi Note 4G spanish

Why does it always put back the custom recovery ? I twice installed a custom recovery and always when I do an update, I get the stock recovery back.
flash update through custom recovery and it will remain
i flash every update like that, without wipe

This is normal. We don't remove stock recovery from roms.

Reactions: gabril
Hi! The native app explorer gives FC. For that reason the app updater does not work fine. Any solution? I have cleared cache and data memory and remains the same

Thanks

Hi, just updating the rom, and suddenly com.google.process.gapps unfortunately stopped when syncing

And its good to see google account appeared on account settings, but only several account app appears

93514e882875f20b2bb7e5c9676f1320.jpg

Any idea to solve this? Im using mi3w

Thanks

Last edited:
That update is not official... The Miui team announced updates start in 9jan. I don't understand why you launch this version. Thanks

Congrats for the release!

<OT Mode on>

Although I respect someone's opinion to call his/her language whatever he/she prefers, there was only a Macedonian ("Μακεδωνική") dialect spoken by Ancient Macedons of Φίλιππος B' and of Μέγας Αλέξανδρος. That language turned after a number of convolutions into Modern Greek...

You are speaking a Slavik Macedonian language, a constructed language mainly derived from Bulgarian.

With all due respect, I am also a Greek Macedon and speak almost the same language, in the same alphabet as Alexander did... FYROM *was* a small part of Μακεδονία. That does not give FYROM the right to subjucate my own, or any other Macedon's, cultural heritage for that matter...
<OT Mode off>

I'm sorry, what the hell are you talking about? What language is Slavic Macedonian? A derivate from Bulgarian? Are you for real, hahaha. This topic should be opened in another thread, so i can explain more about the Greek tribes that were talking on some language that you are still speaking :)

Sorry for being off topic guys...

Energized from my Mi 4!

Reactions: Bumble
Thanks for the update, MiPad doesn't show the 2g of ram when clear applications, for example: 512M|512M available. Any ideas?

That update is not official... The Miui team announced updates start in 9jan. I don't understand why you launch this version. Thanks
For you....
Thanks for the update, MiPad doesn't show the 2g of ram when clear applications, for example: 512M|512M available. Any ideas?
Which language? Report it to your lang repo... It's translation issue...

~Tapatalk~

Reactions: Plajz0r
Status
Not open for further replies.