MULTI 5.1.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
where is mi key in this rom?? and failed to install apk mi key! someone with this problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-22-10-16-14.png
    Screenshot_2015-01-22-10-16-14.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 327
Reactions: g0ran and micv
Screenshot_2015-01-23-16-25-53.png

after update error message on redmi note 4g. Please fix it, I think it is a problem with translation pack

Last edited:
MiPad version from fanboys link unsuccessful. Resulted in 'select home app' loop in combination with a message saying storqge space running out when MiPad has over 32GB still free.

Another issue : instructions say use OTA or updater app. OTA setting seems to have gone and updater app has crept in unannounced and has started updating automatically by default, screwing up the system but not to the extent of the 150123 update. I suspect the Updater app downloaded and auto installed the official rom. So the instruction should maybe to turn off auto in updater and manually download rom file from outside updater app and (if necessary?) install update from file option in updater settings.

But can one not just install by renaming to update.zip and install from recovery as before? Reinstalling 150116 rom from recovery did not cause problems of the fanboys 150123 update fyi.

Same here, tried with htcfanboys and goo versions.
Mipad 64

I have a problem with redmi 2. After the update i can't turn on auto brightness. If i press on the switch nothing happens

DL & Install OK on my Mi2 (French language)
Mi-key again erased by the new update Fortunately I backup it and all is OK after reinstalling it
I hope notification will wake more regularly the phone on previous version some time was working OK screen wake for 7 or 8 second and return to sleep. But often phone stay lighted... Poor battery.
For instance for 4 emails just received it as working good.

Last edited:
Any help on Redmi 2 4G HM2014813 version please? HM2014813 is LTE 4G; HM2014811 is WCDMA. This is what I got when compare two links on Chinese ROMs download page. On English ROMs download page, there's only HM2014811 version.

Last edited:
Done installing the latest update. I've observed that I've got a message "Xunlei accelator is off" when downloading or updating apps in the google play. How can I turn it on?
Thanks
Got the same message as you and would like to turn it on if I can.

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Yes... So?
We use multilang here. Why would we ever put stock roms here?

Wysłane z MI4

And what about aries ROM for Mi2S? Is it safety to install or should I waiting for rebuilding? I have just got home and I would like to install update...

Sent from my Mi2S / MIUI6

Yes... So?
We use multilang here. Why would we ever put stock roms here?

Wysłane z MI4
I understand your meaning. However, the phones which are sold in China and to international market may be different. Some people (such as me), buying a phone inside China, but want a multilang ROM, but the stock ROMs are not the same, I'm not sure if I could just blindly flash wrong patches.

Sorry but your problem is simple. You bought Redmi 2 with Asian LTE Bands. We support the other Redmi 2 model labeled as WCDMA on MIUI pages.

Wysłane z MI4

Status
Not open for further replies.