MULTI 5.10.15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
im on 5.10.8 (xiaomi.eu ROM) but when i search in updater.apk it says there is no update available!!!
so i have to download whole ROM?
i asked before flashing this rom on my Redmi Note 2 and u said that i can update via ota but now i cant see any ota update
what's going wrong?
I didn't had time to upload OTA yet.. No big deal..

~Tapatalk Mi4W~

Reactions: timberwolf60
English (uk) is an european language, in fact is the global official language and is the default language in global roms.
Mi2s device could have been released in different countries than other handsets. Official global roms have the languages of the countries in wich the phone have been released how I said before. Any case I am talking about Redmi Note 2 which is the phone that I own and I have tested.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk
What's the point of your posts? Go than and install global rom and leave us alone...

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

Reactions: thaimax
English is not just one of the European languages, English is global/international language, ofc it is included.

Anyway, this topic is intended to talk about Xiaomi.eu ROM releases, and not to talk about other ROMs...Thx!
I have received some mp's asking me about global roms so I think people of this forum are interested in them. I am talking about those roms for two reasons:

1. Custom ROMs of xiaomi.eu are based on the official ones so, if the official developers dont release a new version, eu developers dont have a base to work on it. Both roms are very similar and often have similar bugs, so to talk about one is almost talk about both of them because are practicaly the same except for languages, chinese apps and Gapps. (Global roms has all that too...what a coincidence!)
2. I think that to know about other options to install in our phones are interesting. Knowledge is enriching my friend. There is no only one way to do the things. People decide if they want to install either. Let people decide.

Anyway, considering that in this forum are involved more people apart of you, and you are not an administrator or the god of this forum, if you dont like to read about other different options that could be interesting for the rest of the people you have 2 options:

1.Not to read it
2.To visit other different forums inline with your personal taste. I recomiend you this one: m.topix.com/forum/news/gay

(I hope you realize that the latter is a joke no offense to anyone)

With love,

Mum

Last edited:
What's the point of your posts? Go than and install global rom and leave us alone...

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk
Global roms for redmi note 2 doesn't exists yet. Developers are currently working in it, Maybe You should read carefully what I write.

Last edited:
I have received some mp's asking me about global roms so I think people of this forum are interested in them. I am talking about those roms for two reasons:

1. Custom ROMs of xiaomi.eu are based on the official ones so, if the official developers dont release a new version, eu developers dont have a base to work on it. Both roms are very similar and often have similar bugs, so to talk about one is almost talk about both of them because are practicaly the same except for languages, chinese apps and Gapps. (Global roms has all that too...what a coincidence!)
2. I think that to know about other options to install in our phones are interesting. Knowledge is enriching my friend. There is no only one way to do the things. People decide if they want to install either. Let people decide.

Anyway, considering that in this forum are involved more people apart of you, and you are not an administrator or the god of this forum, if you dont like to read about other different options that could be interesting for the rest of the people you have 2 options:

1.Not to read it
2.To visit other different forums inline with your personal taste. I recomiend you this one: m.topix.com/forum/news/gay

With love,

Mum

Xiaomi.eu ROMs have never made based on official Global ROMs that you are talking about...Xiaomi.eu ROMs are based on official china developer ROMs.
Btw, you are very familiar and experienced in topic #2...for some reason...(you know, what you have mentioned under options)

Last edited:
I didn't had time to upload OTA yet.. No big deal..

~Tapatalk Mi4W~

TnQ very much :)
there is a little bug if u can help:
the google play store icon dosent shows correctly.
im changing the icon from : root>system>media>theme>mod_icons
but again it cant show the icon

Yes, is basically that I have said.
Xiaomi launch their global roms when their phones starts officially selling outside china.
I don't think the xiaomi.eu roms are better, they translate the chinese official ones and add Gapps that are the most common reason why most of us install them in our phones, but when xiaomi launch the global rom, for me, there are no reason to install xiaomi.eu ones because they comes with Gapps, languages an no chinesse usefull apps. Personally, I prefer to have the official global ROM cause I prefer to have the stock recovery and not to have problems with signs.
I think you are wrong, the EU time contains the modified camera features for MI3 for example and some more improvements, yes it is not directly from Xiaomi, but these are great. Also they include vast number of users outside China which supply inputs quickly

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Xiaomi.eu ROMs have never made based on official Global ROMs that you are talking about...
Btw, you are very familiar and experienced in topic #2...for some reason...(you know, what you have mentioned under options)
Like it or not, Xiaomi.eu roms are based in official global roms if it have been released for a particular phone or in the official chinese if not.
Anyway, I prefer to talk about topics that contribute with people who wants to help and not with official global roms haters.
Sorry, but I don't have time to continue to response nosense. I have real social life out of this forum . Hope you understand.

Sincerely, a hug.

I think you are wrong, the EU time contains the modified camera features for MI3 for example and some more improvements, yes it is not directly from Xiaomi, but these are great. Also they include vast number of users outside China which supply inputs quickly

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
Totally agree. I said "for me" because is my personal oppinion and for example I don't need modified features in camera because for my handset there are no new features in eu ROM, and I usually use an especific app of the play store to take photos. But it was only a opinion. Others think otherwise.

Someone can confirm me if the Xposed framework work fine on MI4 ? or they are some mods who can cause crash,bootloop or other issue on the phone.

1.Not to read it

With love,

Mum

stop it dude!

Reactions: DaniRedmiNote2
I'm using MIUI 6 on my Redmi 1S and want to install this rom, I need to wipe something or can just install via updater the Armani rom?

Like it or not, Xiaomi.eu roms are based in official global roms if it have been released for a particular phone or in the official chinese if not.
Anyway, I prefer to talk about topics that contribute with people who wants to help and not with official global roms haters.
Sorry, but I don't have time to continue to response nosense. I have real social life out of this forum . Hope you understand.

Sincerely, a hug.

Our ROMs are based on China Developer ROMs... Anyway you have Redmi Note 2 with no global ROM so you have no idea what you are talking about...

~Tapatalk Mi4W~

Xiaomi.eu was a great site for European coutried, especially when you have problems during the flashing, always have some people will help you to solve it. In china there are stable global rom on miui 6, where the latest miui 7 Global dev rom(not rooted) also including some of the European languges as shown: inclusing german, italian, brazil, french languages also all the languages in South East Asia countries.

Sent from my 2014817 using Tapatalk

Languages including in miui 7 official dev global rom as shown on my redmi note 4G but no global rom for redmi note 2 because redmi note2 no globally launch.

uploadfromtaptalk1445316826364.png
uploadfromtaptalk1445316846351.png
uploadfromtaptalk1445316869327.png
uploadfromtaptalk1445316894028.png

Our ROMs are based on China Developer ROMs... Anyway you have Redmi Note 2 with no global ROM so you have no idea what you are talking about...

~Tapatalk Mi4W~
This is what I said. China developer roms are official chinese roms. So, you don't know what you have installed in your phone, so maybe are you who have no idea what you are talking about.
I have tested global roms in Redmi 2, not only people are able to have one phone. You knew it?

Last edited:
Xiaomi.eu was a great site for European coutried, especially when you have problems during the flashing, always have some people will help you to solve it. In china there are stable global rom on miui 6, where the latest miui 7 Global dev rom(not rooted) also including some of the European languges as shown: inclusing german, italian, brazil, french languages also all the languages in South East Asia countries.

Thank you timberwolf!

FYI to all:

If you may have not noticed yet, listen to music according to original album order already fixed. Open Music player, tap on album tab and select an album. You will see the tracks now are in album order instead of in alphabetical order...finally!
(Many user missed it from the new music app, including me)

Edited:

I hope it fixed in all ROMs not only in aries...

FYI to all:

If you may have not noticed yet, listen to music according to original album order already fixed. Open Music player, tap on album tab and select an album. You will see the tracks now are in album order instead of in alphabetical order...finally!
(Many user missed it from the new music app, including me)
Thank you, is true. But still no cover...

I have a Mi4c (libra) as of today works very well. Except the battery life. Do you usually improve with updates?

Thank you for your work and sorry for my English translator.

Status
Not open for further replies.