MULTI 5.10.15/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I have Force Close in miui Music app. In Hungarian language occurs the problem.
If I set the English language, this error does not occur. What can I do? Pls help.
Xiaomi Mi3 WCDMA

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi,
I have Force Close in miui Music app. In Hungarian language occurs the problem.
If I set the English language, this error does not occur. What can I do? Pls help.
Xiaomi Mi3 WCDMA

Thanks
Just download and install reuploaded ROM, after that clear music app data and you will be fine.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Mega Media
Someone could tell me what are the default NOTIFICATION settings in the new Rom for the app Security?

I have this
phH5Zjv.jpg

Someone could tell me what are the default NOTIFICATION settings in the new Rom for the app Security?

I have this
phH5Zjv.jpg
All options are enabled by default, except priority

Reactions: nicoff
We have to do any wipes? Or just wipe cache? Thanks
Not necessary to make any wipe for install weekly updates (anyway Wipe Cache anytime from MiRecovery does not hurt at all - it will restore default lockscreen wallpaper - so, up to you)

If you have had music app FC just clear app data after install reuploaded ROM:

Settings>Installed apps>Music>Clear data

I have a problem.. Why when I install it. ( Update ) from the stock chinese rom.. when I wipe user data .. it turns off by itself? what could be the problem?

Ok, on Leo (Mi Note Pro), the wifi problem has been fixed (not wifi keeps connected when phone in standby mode, on last week rom, wifi disconnected when phone in standby mode). Whatsapp web was a pain during this week, but now it works great and has been fixed. Thanks!!!!
Will try battery life during a couple of days to see if it's ok.

Vibration intensity when typing still very strong and with no option to set the vibration to low or high. That needs to be fixed.

Reactions: Mega Media
My lovely friends,i'm still on 5.9.18...i have TWRP 2.8.0 by Cloud. Is it safe to upgrade to 5.10.16 for Hermes now :)

Can anyone confirm if the Bluetooth bug is working or not please? Ie won't stay connected to car

Sent from my 2013023 using Tapatalk

ApplyParsedPerms: Removeattr of /cache/miui_update to - failed: Operation not supported on transport endpoint
Set_metadata: some changes failed

Status
Not open for further replies.