MULTI 5.10.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a bug. If I turn the autorecording feature in the phone settings and i call somebody it crashes the call with "Unfortunatelly the InCallUI stopped".

Redmi Note 2 - 5.10.22
I can't confirm this, calls are recording correctly on my phone. Did you try to clear cache or Call Recorder App Data?

my mi4c had installed rom from reseller (77.0.44.00) with bloatware. With wifi conection, the donwload speed was 65-95 Mbsp (with router double band in 5Ghz). i flashed mi4c with rom eu 5.10.22. Now, the download speed is 8-10Mbps ¿wtf?. The upload speed is the same in both roms. 28-32Mbps.

OK, thanks for info. So if I get it right, for Redmi Note 2 updating via MiRecovery or by updater app does EXACTLY the same thing, right?

Yeah, aspect of the installed ROM there is no any difference between MiRecovery and Updater app install methods. Only difference is using MiRecovery the ROM always installed onto Sytem1, using Updater App the ROM always installed System1 <-> Sytem2 alternately.

For the first installation of the ROM I always use MiRecovery or Miflash, and for install updates I always use Updater app.

Yeah, aspect of the installed ROM there is no any difference between MiRecovery and Updater app install methods. Only difference is using MiRecovery the ROM always installed onto Sytem1, using Updater App the ROM always installed System1 <-> Sytem2 alternately.

For the first installation of the ROM I always use MiRecovery or Miflash, and for install updates I always use Updater app.
Redmi Note 2 has only one system .-.

~ Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime ~

Redmi note 2 dev 5.10.22 bug: If i use headphone, I plugged in the cable everything ok - but if I want to unplug it it is indicated as the headphone plugged in - so if somebody call me I can't hear nothing - somebody has got the same error or me only?

I can't confirm this, calls are recording correctly on my phone. Did you try to clear cache or Call Recorder App Data?

I dont see any call recorder app. I tried to clean InCallUI app but it didnt help. Are you useing the same phone?

With this rom, 10000 points less than usual with antutu (Mi Note).
Hope next one will give some extra sprint.

In this case no question which one is better...
Updater redirect to recovery, because ypu can't write on the system that you are using.
Updater can choose which file, Mirecovery only update.zip
So I think Updater is better

But the best is TWRP

Updater redirect to recovery, because ypu can't write on the system that you are using.
Updater can choose which file, Mirecovery only update.zip
So I think Updater is better

But the best is TWRP

Updater App method is not better just easier.
Furthermore, in case of MiRecovery the renamed update.zip file must be in the root of your virtual SD. The advantage of MiRecovery install method, that you can make wipes directly after ROM installed (if you like, for example for the first installation of the ROM). For install weekly updates easier to use updater app of course.

Hi I'm getting FC with clock. Clean data or reboot solves it for some time. Anyone else having a similar Problem?

Device: Redmin Note 2 Prime

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 2 mit Tapatalk

Hi I'm getting FC with clock. Clean data or reboot solves it for some time. Anyone else having a similar Problem?

Device: Redmin Note 2 Prime

No problems here. Maybe you restored some data about clock?

Still FC in this week update.
It's being like that for the last 4 updates

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: miui.cloud.log.MyLog
at com.android.calendar.CalendarApplicationDelegate.onCreate(CalendarApplicationDelegate.java:15)
at miui.external.Application.onCreate(SourceFile:181)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callApplicationOnCreate(Instrumentation.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1500(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:515)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:792)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:608)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 3 met Tapatalk

So there is no Hungarian language included, Say it right? I heard that it will be released on 6 November, is it true?
I heard the next week Hermes and Libra releases (5.11.5) both will be included Hungarian language too...so, yes.

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Found a bug. If I turn the autorecording feature in the phone settings and i call somebody it crashes the call with "Unfortunatelly the InCallUI stopped".

Redmi Note 2 - 5.10.22

I don't know if the call recorder is at fault The call recorder (or invoking the call recorder) is at fault; I also get the "Unfortunatelly the InCallUI stopped" message; I already tried clearing cache in recovery, clear InCallUI cache and recorder appdata - nothing works :\

I have automatic call recording enabled; when I turn it off everything works fine.

Xiaomi Mi2S

@ingbrzy Log:

java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'int java.lang.String.length()' on a null object reference
at miui.util.RecordingNameUtils.generatCallRecordingName(RecordingNameUtils.java)
at com.android.incallui.recorder.CallRecorder.startCallRecord(CallRecorder.java:90)
at com.android.incallui.recorder.CallRecorderRemoteService$LocalBinder.startCallRecord(CallRecorderRemoteService.java:50)
at com.android.incallui.CallToolsPresenter.onStateChange(CallToolsPresenter.java:155)
at com.android.incallui.InCallPresenter.onCallListChange(InCallPresenter.java:395)
at com.android.incallui.CallList.notifyGenericListeners(CallList.java:484)
at com.android.incallui.CallList.onUpdate(CallList.java:208)
at com.android.incallui.Call.update(Call.java:230)
at com.android.incallui.Call.access$000(Call.java:43)
at com.android.incallui.Call$1.onStateChanged(Call.java:140)
at android.telecom.Call.fireStateChanged(Call.java)
at android.telecom.Call.internalUpdate(Call.java)
at android.telecom.Phone.internalUpdateCall(Phone.java)
at android.telecom.InCallService$1.handleMessage(InCallService.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:372)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)

Last edited:
Reactions: ingbrzy
So everyone, since the 5.9.18 I read so many people with weird and/or annoying bugs that I still haven't updated yet. I read about Force Closes on apps and features, decreased battery life, etc. What do you guys think, would it be a small amount of people who have this or are the weekly's after 5.9.18 not so stable? Not an .eu thing maybe, I know they just translate, but I read a lot of people here having issues...

I don't know if the call recorder is at fault The call recorder (or invoking the call recorder) is at fault; I also get the "Unfortunatelly the InCallUI stopped" message; I already tried clearing cache in recovery, clear InCallUI cache and recorder appdata - nothing works :\

I have automatic call recording enabled; when I turn it off everything works fine.

Xiaomi Mi2S

@ingbrzy Log:

java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'int java.lang.String.length()' on a null object reference
at miui.util.RecordingNameUtils.generatCallRecordingName(RecordingNameUtils.java)
at com.android.incallui.recorder.CallRecorder.startCallRecord(CallRecorder.java:90)
at com.android.incallui.recorder.CallRecorderRemoteService$LocalBinder.startCallRecord(CallRecorderRemoteService.java:50)
at com.android.incallui.CallToolsPresenter.onStateChange(CallToolsPresenter.java:155)
at com.android.incallui.InCallPresenter.onCallListChange(InCallPresenter.java:395)
at com.android.incallui.CallList.notifyGenericListeners(CallList.java:484)
at com.android.incallui.CallList.onUpdate(CallList.java:208)
at com.android.incallui.Call.update(Call.java:230)
at com.android.incallui.Call.access$000(Call.java:43)
at com.android.incallui.Call$1.onStateChanged(Call.java:140)
at android.telecom.Call.fireStateChanged(Call.java)
at android.telecom.Call.internalUpdate(Call.java)
at android.telecom.Phone.internalUpdateCall(Phone.java)
at android.telecom.InCallService$1.handleMessage(InCallService.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:372)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)
I have tested call regarding function both manual and automatic and it works perfectly on my Mi2S.
Try to change system lang to English and check again...

Anyone tested the internal backup function (yet). On my redmi Note 2 it fails always on an APP named export 2.4 with 3%.

I have tested call regarding function both manual and automatic and it works perfectly on my Mi2S.

Mine is always in english

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

My sys lang was always set to English. The log also shows a nullpointer, so something is definitely not working right.

My sys lang was always set to English. The log also show a nullpointer, so something is definitely not working right.

So, you have same device (Mi2S) and you are using English system lang just like me, however we have different ROM behavior...weird...

Do you have merged partition on your device, or do you have still the original non-merged partitions layout?

Last edited:
So, you have same device (Mi2S) and you are using English system lang just like me, however we have different ROM behavior...weird...

Do you have merged partition on your device, or do you have still the original non-merged partitions layout?

I flashed v6 with miflash some time ago, so I have single partition too :|

Status
Not open for further replies.