MULTI 5.10.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally? :D

Would you post some Sots?
yeah when i'll finish this load, though gonna say with 3g on it's still a bit bad (even if better than before) with wifi i think it can pass easily 5h of display; this morning after update i had 50min display and 88% listened also music on spotify.

Reactions: redmi77
What about Mi4 theme app problem?
Theme is not work in Turkish lang.
I wrote to Celaleddin. But he said " this is not about language string"
What's issue?

~Tapatalk Mi4W~

I 'm also not having any problems with the updater app, just updated my redmi note 2 (32gb version) from 5.9.24 without any problems. I previously had the signature error updating to 5.9.24 from factory rom, but that went away after I moved the rom file from the sd card to the internal storage (I also flashed an miui.com rom with miflash), so that may be worth a shot before installing TWRP.

miui 5.10.16 miui 7 redmi note 2
with earphones piston 2, the microphone is not working.

rom with Italian xiaomi.eu

Hi,

From 5.10.15 to 5.10.16 I had to use TWRP to flash the ROM. I tried kind of what Gaubry31 said:

- I downloaded the latest fastboot release of stable MIUI for the RN2 on http://en.miui.com/a-234.html (hermes_images_V6.7.11.0.LHMCNCH_20150826.0000.7_5.0_cn_13ba732702.tgz) and extracted the recovery.img from it.

- I booted on TWRP, flashed the Mi Recovery image previously extracted

- I booted the phone and used the Updater app to flash the current 5.10.22 ROM.

I'm now with 5.10.22 with 2.0.1 Mi-Recovery

So thanks Gaubry31 !

Reactions: junkname
do we need to wipe anything on XRN2 after flash from 5.10.16 (with updater)??

Update went OK, no errors so far..... hope the battery life is better now!

Last edited:
Can someone confirm this bug for me? When you go to one handed mode in settings, or I think in English it's maybe called handy mode. The animation goes really fast. Is this just me?

I don't understand why we would have to use twrp at all, I just downloaded the ROM and used the updater, easy peasy .......

Reactions: helmz83
Can someone confirm this bug for me? When you go to one handed mode in settings, or I think in English it's maybe called handy mode. The animation goes really fast. Is this just me?
Thats random i ever encountered that but just reboot phone i think will be ok.

Hi guys,

I used Multi rom for Hermes since the first release and always update by dirty flash via TWRP. In the first version,i installed SuperSU,grant it root permission in Sercurity app and use it as the only app for root permissions.

But since ver 5.9.18,i cannot grant root permission for an app via Security app anymore. After flashing an update pack,i have to install SU binary again to active SuperSU. Just like my Security app has been frozen.

Is there any way that i can restore my Security app to normal,without full wipe and reinstall Multi Rom ?

Status
Not open for further replies.