MULTI 5.10.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then check it and let us know...

~Tapatalk Mi4W~

That's not first time Xiaomi did something like this. I think they used yours translations without even asking, yes?

I have contacted with Xiaomi directly at the end of September and let them know where the problem exactly is, in my opinion. They replied that they cannot fix this.

I published my ROM few days later with fixed USSD codes (you can find in Mi2s thread my posts) and now I see that they have fixed it. That's sad that they even didn't mention nothing about reporting or authorship.

Mi2s is my last phone from Xiaomi. They don't play fair and use other jobs as theirs.

Anyway I'm happy that people will have more stable Mi2 ROM because of my work!

"Xiaomi Redmi Note 2/Prime (hermes) installation:
  • Install our ROM via TWRP"
I own a Redmi Note 2 Prime and I was wondering why isn't this update available by OTA?

If there is no OTA planned, can I at least download the file, and place it in the "downloaded_rom" folder in the devices memory and then just run the Updater App and choose the file to update from there?

I'm still using MIUI 7 by xiaomi.eu 5.10.8 | Beta

Thanks for your help.
Goncalo

Well, I haven't seen anyone replying to me, but to anyone with a XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 2 PRIME, I hope the following information helps:

I was able to update from the last OTA I had done, the 5.10.8 Xiaomi.eu, to this last one, all I had to do was pass the 5.10.16 Xiaomi.eu to that download rom folder in the phone's memory and run the Updater APP and choose the .zip file from that folder, so 1st I updated to 5.10.16 and then I did the same with the 5.10.22, so no need to install and use TWRP!

OTA doesn't work, but Updater APP does! :)

this is good news for all, I think. Hope this info helps.

Best Regards
Goncalo

Reactions: DaniRedmiNote2
Nie musisz. Aczkolwiek czemu nie użyjesz romu MIUIPolska? Tam akurat jest to celowe działanie, że ten przycisk jest pusty.
A te ROMy się różnią czymś istotnym? Zresztą przy Polskim tłumaczeniu i tak w Updaterze mam napis "MIUI Polska". Nie robi mi to w zasadzie różnicy :p.

Dual System feature is a big advantage of Xiaomi phones. It provides secure ROM update procedure, because If something goes wrong after the update (eg. you get a boot loop) you can easily go back to previous system via MiRecovery where the ROM worked fine.
For example if you have 5.10.15 update installed on system 1, and you are installing 5.10.22 update via updater app, it will be installed onto system 2...and so on. So, Updater App always install updates onto the opposing system that is currently not in use.
You can reboot to previous system from MiRecovery.
As Acid said the newest Xiaomi phones don't have this feature...very sad...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
OK, thanks for info. So if I get it right, for Redmi Note 2 updating via MiRecovery or by updater app does EXACTLY the same thing, right?

This was mainly used in China TD networks, globally should used the rom 2014811(rebmi 2 wcdma)

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

redmi 2 TD also it supports the European networks.
I use it in Italy and is fine, even 4G.
you can install a rom 811 to 813?

Hi. Thank you very much for the rom.

I have Redmi Note 2 and german language. When entering text in whatsapp messenger or any other text input the voice recognition feature (by pressing the little microphone) does not work. Nothing happens if the button is pressed. However Google Now Voice Recognition works. Also I checked the settings in the language menu and everything seems fine.

Hi, are there any significant differences between the new stable and the development rom 5.10.22?
Armani 1s

Is there any solution for theme bug?
uploadfromtaptalk1445984431979.png

Enviado desde mi HM NOTE 1W mediante Tapatalk

Only on portuguese language I get "missed call" in English on notification and not in Portuguese.

Enviado do meu LG-D855 - - BlissPop 4.0.3 - 777Kernel R21 32G - - através de Tapatalk

Reactions: Delkapas
Hi,
When will be available Hungarian language on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 2/Prime's (hermes) ROM? What can I do? Can I help in translate?
:)

Mi4w (V7.0.5.0.KXDCNCI)

Why is not possible anymore set the
strength of the feedback vibration (light, normal, strong)?

Mi4w (V7.0.5.0.KXDCNCI)

Why is not possible anymore set the
strength of the feedback vibration (light, normal, strong)?
Unfortunately not.
when you can only disable the vibration.
I also find it annoying.
on 6 miui stable was decidedly lighter

Wifi issue on Redmi 2, on previous 2 developer roms also.

When phone is idle a long time, wifi doesn't work when you wake up phone, even though it shows as connected. You must disable and re-enable it.

6pyble.jpg

Found a bug. If I turn the autorecording feature in the phone settings and i call somebody it crashes the call with "Unfortunatelly the InCallUI stopped".

Redmi Note 2 - 5.10.22

Reactions: xepyonx
I have a Mi 4c. Can't install 5.10.22 with stock MiRecovery(2.0.1) - "Unable to verified zip signature". Installing recovery from the stable official fastboot rom doesn't solve the problem as for the Hermes Redmi Note 2...
Is that normal?

You seem to be quite sure about that. So, tell me why in the first topic the xiaomi.eu team says:

The fact is, for some reason, a specific version of the Mi-Recovery refuses to install xiaomi.eu roms above 5.10.15 'cause of signature problem. I was in that case. I could not upgrade from 5.10.15 to 5.10.16 (and I'm in the buisness since 5.9.11).

Don't think that if YOU can, everyone else too.

And now, as I wrote earlier, flashing a "stock" mi-reovery from the latest stable china rom removes the signature trouble.

I updated straight from 5.10.8 to 5.10.16 to 5.10.22. Just used the updater app with XRN2 Prime.

Maybe the idea is just to skip 5.10.15. Or if you have 5.10.15 to first downgrade to 5.10.8, and then upgrade to 5.10.22 from there? Please understand it's just an idea, I haven't tried it........

Status
Not open for further replies.