MULTI 5.10.22

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I was told when I tried it myself and wasn't working, or was loading lots of bugs.
Hello , i tried to upgrade my ROM 5.10.22 Beta to ROM 5.10.22 Stable on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 2, and i have some problems, first it appear a message constantly "Sorry the process com.android.phone....." and can't make any phone calls or turn on my phone internet, because the sim card as no connection, any help? thank you.
@ingbrzy Can you help me with this?

Some guys in italian forum have the same problem with the stable on Redmi Note 2. The problem persist after wipe data, cache, dalvik and system.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 Prime
Try to fastboot flash the latest official STABLE, and then flash the xiaomi.EU stable.

I have Google Chromecast II and the Redmi Note 2 Prime (5.10.22) works fine as a remote for the apps on the Chromecast, but casting the complete phone's screen doesn't work. It returns with a message like this phone isn't optimized for it? Anyone know why? Tips?

can somebody explain me why i cant send messages anymore? on my redmi note 2 pro..

I can call and be called,
Can send to some people a sms, but not to everyone.

Get notification: MI cant activate sms services from gateway or something...

Who can help me out here??

Last edited:
I'm planning to flash this ROM for my Redmi Note 2. I just have one question, it is indicated here that if you're using this ROM, you can update via OTA so I want to know if the update that will be downloaded is just the OTA or the whole ROM?

I found music still have some string not translation to Chinese(traditional).
Screenshot_2015-10-28-01-20-50_com.miui.player_1445966587272.jpg
Screenshot_2015-10-28-10-38-55_com.miui.player_1446168761235.jpg

So far theres just a couple of things REALLy bothering me.

1. FLAC audio play isnt stable (i have it connected to my car and it cuts like 4-5 times on every song.)

2. No GPS on WAZE, TINDER and taxi apps.....REALLY ANNOYING. But hey, IT WORKS GREAT on google maps ONLY.

3. Vibration level is low

4. It disconects itself after lock screen. CANT use my whatsapp web without my phone at hand

Status
Not open for further replies.