MULTI 5.10.29/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why reply if you have no answer for me?

I just want to know why the Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 does not cast the phone's screen to the TV..... It should work because the XRN2PRIME is capable of wireless display, and Chromecast has that option as well!!

So, anyone?

Forgot to mention my wife's LG G3s (or Mini / Beat) does screen castin with Chromecast perfectly........

RN 2
also with this release.. I have this bug ... calling my contacts.. at the answer ..The contact called become unknow number! I have H3G ITA and the bug go on only with some contact AND Not with all!
4 the rest.. all is ... thank you very much!

Last edited:
Reactions: cov9s
Thank you. I'm using it on Redmi 1S and no problems except apps not being able to write to sdcard. I read that this is a stupid kitkat feature, but I didn't experience it on CM11, also kitkat.

Is it something that I need to activate in the settings?

Do you have a solution for this problem?
regards

I wrote this yesterday and got no reply. Does anyone have some input on the matter?
Thanks

I asked in xda and got an immediate solution: install kitkat sd card fix by next app. It worked perfectly. I edited this post as this can helpful to someone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: helmz83
Global search is in Chinese . Also Facebook chat heads disappear. I'm using the phone in English...

help me. i need rom language vietnamese and CH play. tks very much
Then you must translate it... And no Chinese store btw, only Google Play here.

Yes will be..
I might be going fast here, but some 10 hours ago I tried to check for update on a gucci model, but no MIUI7 firmware was offered for download. Uploaded manually at the end.

Is it very early, or is there some sort of problem with the update servers?

The downloads are somewhat slow to playstore and downloads in general. The stable miui.com Rom does not happen Can be by Xunlei download engine? rom xiaomi.eu not have and downloads are slow.

It's impossible to use 2 applications which need the GPS at the same time. First one will be able to use the GPS and the second one won't be able to use it at the same time (eg. Waze and speedcam alert or Google map and runtastic)

Any advice ?

Envoyé de mon MI 3W

Problem GPS doesn't lock , cant get a signel !
sometimes for a moment i do get a signal but after time it loses the lock on gps.

i have a redmi note 2 with the updated version 5.10.29.

uploadfromtaptalk1446420662353.png
someone else have this bug?
Mi4 lte

Inviato dal mio MI 4LTE utilizzando Tapatalk

Damned music scattering when playing on turned off screen still exist. When they will fix it?!

When screen is on (and more power) there is almost no problems, shorter freezing of song.

No problems when MPdecision is disabled. So there must me something with hotplugging.

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Damned music scattering when playing on turned off screen still exist. When they will fix it?!

When screen is on (and more power) there is almost no problems, shorter freezing of song.

No problems when MPdecision is disabled. So there must me something with hotplugging.

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI
Try this: Go to developer options and disable NuPlayer under media settings

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Try this: Go to developer options and disable NuPlayer under media settings

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
It's turned off already and problem still exist. Only way I found now to fix it is to disable MPDecision I have mentioned. 20 mins of playing FLACs and no single music scattering :)

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

Reactions: graw2
@ingbrzy / @Acid : I saw the message after trying to flash your firmware on a hermes with the new locked recovery. Instead of installing TWRP, can I install an older fastboot official developer hermes image and then install your own stable? Do you see any disadvantages with this method, like not being able to take xiaomi.eu OTA updates etc?

I know this seems a bit strange, but I want to avoid TWRP if possible.

@ingbrzy / @Acid : I saw the message after trying to flash your firmware on a hermes with the new locked recovery. Instead of installing TWRP, can I install an older fastboot official developer hermes image and then install your own stable? Do you see any disadvantages with this method, like not being able to take xiaomi.eu OTA updates etc?

I know this seems a bit strange, but I want to avoid TWRP if possible.
yea it should works.. anyway, OTA can be installed via TWRP also...

Since i updated, the music player isnt picking up some of my mp3 songs, it shows that the folders have music in but when i open it there are no songs! Anu suggestions?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-02-09-18-01_com.miui.player_1446455918686.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-02-09-18-01_com.miui.player_1446455918686.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 288
  • Screenshot_2015-11-02-09-17-46_com.miui.player.png
    Screenshot_2015-11-02-09-17-46_com.miui.player.png
    60.8 KB · Views: 369
Status
Not open for further replies.