Screenshot_com.miui.home_2015-10-10-19-48-19.png
    460.8 KB · Views: 427
Same bug. Mi3w

Attachments

• Screenshot_com.miui.home_2015-10-10-21-57-25.png
    Screenshot_com.miui.home_2015-10-10-21-57-25.png
    371.6 KB · Views: 399
Besten Dank für das neue vom 5.10. 8

Ich bin neu hier und deshalb nicht so anspruchsvoll. Ich finde eure Arbeit einfach toll.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 2 mit Tapatalk

In your case, first install MIUI7 5.10.8 China dev fastboot ROM using MiFlash with fastboot script Flash All. It is recommended for Mi2s users at the first installation to get merged partition (unified storage). After that install MIUI7 5.10.8 xiaomi.eu multilang ROM release and make wipe all date from MiRecovery.

Why? I have separate partitions for all and everything works fine. Can you explain why should I merge partitions?

yes, and the same.
you've tried with a full wipe?
If you still have problems test the rom miui Italy.
as it exits a stable rom I recommend you install it and go with those.
I think i'll test th miui ita first with full wipe. Then if i still have problems, i'll move to stable.
The only stable i see is on the official site, so i think only en/chn. Am i wrong?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

The leo link are missing for 5.10.8 rom version.
Please share de link, I need , my note pro after download 5.10.8 (5.1) to stable version (5.0.2), no connect to any movile network.......
I need update newly to 5.10.8.

i think there's some bug in the music player. On the notification toggle space in the upper part it doesn't show the song if i stop the song, lock the screen...it says "no music"

I think i'll test th miui ita first with full wipe. Then if i still have problems, i'll move to stable.
The only stable i see is on the official site, so i think only en/chn. Am i wrong?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk[/quote

Yes, it is currently only in English.
Also on this page you can find the link of the stable.
It will be updated as they come.
And there will also be an Italian. Including. And playstore.

Reactions: Lomax84
Mi Remote Cable box still in Chinese.. Still no double touch to awake. And now Vibrate on touch is unusable, way too strong

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 2 através de Tapatalk

Last edited:
Why? I have separate partitions for all and everything works fine. Can you explain why should I merge partitions?
Most of the Mi2 users (including me) caused issue the original small data partition size that was restricted to ~3.7GB for installed apps. With merged partitions we have got 29GB unified storage for anything (in case of 32GB version of Mi2S). If you have enough the 3.7GB data partition size, in this case no problem...Anyway the unified storage is the most valuable feature for Mi2S ever (imo).

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: krassiy
The leo link are missing for 5.10.8 rom version.
Please share de link, I need , my note pro after download 5.10.8 (5.1) to stable version (5.0.2), no connect to any movile network.......
I need update newly to 5.10.8.

Solve, I download & update newly to 5.10.8 (leo) and connect to movile 4G network, but my movile company are Jazztel and the mi pro connected to Orange, it´s normal? What´s changes are about movile network at this release? missing 4g bands?

Solve, I download & update newly to 5.10.8 (leo) and connect to movile 4G network, but my movile company are Jazztel and the mi pro connected to Orange, it´s normal? What´s changes are about movile network at this release? missing 4g bands?
It is totally normal, because Jazztel uses Orange's network, indeed since two months they are the same company. By the way most of spanish virtual operators shows the real network name.

Es totalmente normal ya que Jazztel usa la red movil de Orange, desde hace un par de meses son la misma compañia. De todas formas casi todos los operadores moviles virutales muestran el nombre real de la red, al menos con estas roms.

Bro, i have tested twice with clean isstall the v7 Stable for Leo (v7.0.1.0) and don't have network.. No way to turn it on.. But it detects the SIM card thou.. Can you guys check it?
if you going back from 5.1.1 (5.10.8) to any of 5.0.2 (including stable) you need to use MiFlash to flash old radio file to your phone. I think radio/baseband has been updated with 5.1.1.
Follow this:
Code:
http://en.miui.com/thread-166934-1-1.html

Last edited:
Reactions: the_maker
Still FC of Google Agenda

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: miui.cloud.log.MyLog
at com.android.calendar.CalendarApplicationDelegate.onCreate(CalendarApplicationDelegate.java:15)
at miui.external.Application.onCreate(SourceFile:181)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callApplicationOnCreate(Instrumentation.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1500(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:515)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:792)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:608)
at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 3 met Tapatalk

Kinda irritating the swipe up to close webpage missing in this release..

Sent from my MI 4LTE using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.