MULTI 5.11.19/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah dont think so, the reason is that the only thing changed in redmi note 3 is battery (4000 mAh) which confirms xiaomi was already aware probably about the low battery quality of note 2. Metal frame and finger print are things i actually dont care much about.
I actually think it was a close fight between them, Meizu released the note first as a simple upgrade from last year, and xiaomi released the note 2 which was a big upgrade and smashed Meizu's note, so immediately after leaks started to appear regarding a Meizu metal, and just some time after that xiaomi leaked the metal note (3)

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 2 através de Tapatalk

Hi,
can someone help me? I need Mi recovery 2.0.1 for Redmi Note 2 here can i download?

Thanks

Last edited:
nah dont think so, the reason is that the only thing changed in redmi note 3 is battery (4000 mAh) which confirms xiaomi was already aware probably about the low battery quality of note 2. Metal frame and finger print are things i actually dont care much about.
You are to kind to yourself. They did it for the battery. I am sure, they have in mind, that you dont care for metal frame and finger thingy. ☺

Reactions: tasanhalas
Mi4 using MIUI 7 dev,Android> 6.0 MRA58K

so Mi4i will get that?
s_1c7394e4efc94b8aaf43e9da0751c30a.jpg

Guys,
did you notice this feature in MiBrowser? I have just noticed because I am using Chrome. There is an option to add any page to start page. It was missing for many users:

61986_screenshot_2015-11-23-19-51-32_com_android_browser.jpg
61986_screenshot_2015-11-23-19-46-59_com_android_browser.jpg

Reactions: Lippe35 and vicyo81
Hi Guys. I have a Xiaomi Note Pro and afther the Update to Multi 5.11.19/20 i have the Problem, after plug in the charging wire mi Phone allways restat. sommebody know this Problem? Ore have a solution?

In regards to WI-FI disconnects and no notifications. Did someone check the following: Settings -> battery & performance -> manage app power usage -> choose app -> WhatsApp - > stay connected. Same for others e.g. mail

Works so far on my redmi note 2 prime with latest weekly.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2

On 11.5 is was originally invented, but only in Chinese and not in English. Our German translators had no clue what it was about, but with latest weekly it is available in English now. This is how I found it.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 2

Sorry mixed up ROM version. Was invented with 5.11.12/13.

Due to massive Wlan Notification in the LAst weeks Problems i wanted which Dev Rom für the mi4c is the last most stable Version.. Can some one held me? Thanks

i i use 5.10.22 versiyon others have wifi problem, im happy with 5.10.22

link: http://miuif.celogeek.com/5.10.22/xiaomi.eu_multi_hermes_5.10.22_v7-5.0.zip

u can also use : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347847623 ( xiaomi.eu_multi_hermes_V7.0.6.0.LHMCNCI_v7-5.0.zip (Stabel + MIUI V7 + multi lang. )

Reactions: cukierkas
Found a bug, can't turn my Bluetooth on.. I flip the switch and after 2 seconds it return to the off position..

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 2 através de Tapatalk

Hello,

I have the mi note pro and since the last update i get random reboots, somethimes surfing the web or checking some apps or just doing nothing.

I think i better wait for the new update, all other updates where no problems at all.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI NOTE Pro met Tapatalk

nope its not enough... @boxwalker point it for you...

I did exactly that, but wifi keeps falling out. Even while using it online sometimes it just disconnects. I only get it back to disable wifi and enable it again.

Can I go back to previous version with the updater app?

I hear good about 5.10.22.....

Reactions: Igor_Coutinho
Status
Not open for further replies.