MULTI 5.11.19/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought i mentioned before, but i tried all that. Left apps connected in background, then i tried switching off manage battery use, all the time i kept apps locked in background, wlan set to always keep, and sometimes messages get through, but with 5-10 minutes delay, some more, and some weren't received even after 40 mins. I also didn't receive viber calls, never, until the phone was wake.

But funny thing is that i looked at my router settings, and it showed phone always connected to wifi, all the time. But if i wake the phone there's no wifi icon first few seconds, and then it shows and notifications start popping right away.

Something is wrong with wifi or deep sleep, I don't understand what it is.

Also another thing besides wifi and hdr bug. On 5.11.19 I can't open that test/settings menu with dialing *#*#6484#*#* or by taping on about phone/kernel version. Nothing happens, but on 5.10.22 it works. Don't know if it's also a bug, but it doesn't work.

Anyway, I'm back on 5.10.22, and I'm happy. It's best weekly I have tried on my phone, hdr works, vibrate isn't too strong (you can't choose intensity, but it's well tuned imo) and battery life is very good, never had less than 4h sot. Sad thing, last weekly also gives good battery life.

I'm waiting next friday

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Found a bug, can't turn my Bluetooth on.. I flip the switch and after 2 seconds it return to the off position..

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 2 através de Tapatalk
I had a similar problem 2 days ago. No clue what caused it. After clear cache and reboot all is fine now.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 2

Redmi Note 2 official Global Rom released (in English with Gapps preinstalled)
Link:
en.miui.com/download-274.html#430

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: cukierkas
Xiaomi Redmi Notes 2 Prime

Yesterday I saw in this forum several links of miui en. If you go to use the Rom, we all lose the benefit of the development of eu. This is not good for us! I want to stay true to xiaomi.eu, I hope you too, only in this way we will smarthpone well optimized.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime
Ieri ho visto in questo forum parecchi link della miui en. Se si va ad utilizzare quelle rom, tutti noi perdiamo il beneficio dello sviluppo da parte di eu. Questo non e buono per noi! Io voglio rimanere fedele a xiaomi.eu, spero anche voi, solo in questo modo avremo smarthpone ben ottimizzati.

Reactions: boxwalker
I could already solve the problem Gallery bug
Just changing the language to English open gallery and then to yours (
For example in my case Spanish)

Xiaomi Redmi Notes 2 Prime

Yesterday I saw in this forum several links of miui en. If you go to use the Rom, we all lose the benefit of the development of eu. This is not good for us! I want to stay true to xiaomi.eu, I hope you too, only in this way we will smarthpone well optimized.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime
Ieri ho visto in questo forum parecchi link della miui en. Se si va ad utilizzare quelle rom, tutti noi perdiamo il beneficio dello sviluppo da parte di eu. Questo non e buono per noi! Io voglio rimanere fedele a xiaomi.eu, spero anche voi, solo in questo modo avremo smarthpone ben ottimizzati.
What are those benefits? Since the official global ROM released with some european languages ang Gapps, for me there are no reason to continue using xiaomi.eu ROMs. The changelog in xiaomi.eu roms are always the same than the official, so the changes in new versions are from the official one. And I don't like to use TWRP, I prefer to use the stock recovery.

What are those benefits? Since the official global ROM released with some european languages ang Gapps, for me there are no reason to continue using xiaomi.eu ROMs. The changelog in xiaomi.eu roms are always the same than the official, so the changes in new versions are from the official one. And I don't like to use TWRP, I prefer to use the stock recovery.

I understand your thinking, but there are people here who works for the European Rom. I do not think it's nice for them to insert links that come from the official website of Xiaomi.

Capisco il tuo pensiero, ma qui c'è gente che lavora per la rom Europea. Non credo sia bello nei loro confronti inserire link che provengono dal sito ufficiale di Xiaomi.

There are some benefits. For example, Xiaomi.eu roms use the Chinese Rom for the base. There are some additional features in the Chinese Rom that global roms don't have(Like the upward search gesture). But you can use them in Xiaomi.eu roms without the added Chinese bloat. Plus as the Chinese Rom updates more quicker than the global counterpart, we can enjoy the newest features earlier with the Xiaomi.eu roms. Also Smiui also uses Xiaomi.eu roms as its base.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk

There are some benefits. For example, Xiaomi.eu roms use the Chinese Rom for the base. There are some additional features in the Chinese Rom that global roms don't have(Like the upward search gesture). But you can use them in Xiaomi.eu roms without the added Chinese bloat. Plus as the Chinese Rom updates more quicker than the global counterpart, we can enjoy the newest features earlier with the Xiaomi.eu roms. Also Smiui also uses Xiaomi.eu roms as its base.

Sent from my MI 4W using Tapatalk
and global roms doesn't have ROOT manager in Security app.. :), no blurred background in notification shade, no Miui Video app, no MiDrive, and more...

During 2 years using my Mi2S with this rom I am verry happy with al this new roms.
2 weeks ago I bought my new Mi4C with a global rom on it. Because there were many Chinese apps and a lot crap I switched to my "old" rom. Everything works perfect and smooth exept the download speed. Although I can even use 4G on KPN the downloaod speed is very low, aspecially in the app store, even on wifi. The download speed was a lot faster in the global rom with Xunlei accelerator on. Am I the only one with this problem?

Mi4C Libra Dutch

I have the same problem...

Reactions: Peterjj
Redmi2 2Gb, (2014813), pt-pt:
Same bugs as previous rom versions:
Lightning charging symbol still stays on in the status bar after unplugging power, after 100% - only disappears when it lowers to 99%;
Music controls in the drop-down shadow menu don't work after some minutes (says "no music").

(global) official rom for my RedMi 1S gives me random reboots, losing date/time configs, etc. trying this one as a backup, or I'll have to do a full device recovery (through fastboot).

I currently have TWRP (latest, which i believe is 2.8.7.0(?)) as recovery instead of the standard one. If even after trying this rom and fastbooting to the "factory" one doesn't fix it, I don't really care, I'll be buying a Mi4C or Mi4i mid December, so... It looks like a problem with deep sleep maybe? Not very good at troubleshooting phone problems myself :p

Lightning charging symbol still stays on in the status bar after unplugging power, after 100% - only disappears when it lowers to 99%;
Music controls in the drop-down shadow menu don't work after some minutes (says "no music").
you need to report in the rigth place.

you need to report in the rigth place.

Report your bugs in en.miui.com because none of them is because Xiaomi.EU rom or translation problem

Status
Not open for further replies.