MULTI 5.11.19/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first try with the European Miui version: does it keep access to Xiaomi theme and font store? As I have bought some Mi credits, I am wondering.

I have a MIPAD seven months ago and have tried several different roms and all have the problem that when I copy a video or movie from the MIPAD to the sd card files are corrupt in some parts, micro sd works well because I checked in PC, someone else will happen?

I don't know why is so big deal to fix this annoying Redmi Note 2 wifi bug? Everything else is ok, it's very fluid and fast rom. This one is very huge problem, many people point at it. I just can't understand - does any of developers read this threads at all?

Sorry for bad english.

Reactions: grivam
Hello,
Thank you !

Question : Why "Font" has been removed in the settings ?
1jnh

I don't know why is so big deal to fix this annoying Redmi Note 2 wifi bug? Everything else is ok, it's very fluid and fast rom. This one is very huge problem, many people point at it. I just can't understand - does any of developers read this threads at all?

Sorry for bad english.

REDMI NOTE 2 PRIME

Hi Ploto,
This should solve the problem en.miui.com, then pass 'to xiaomi.eu, and will be' released rom correct for us. Also I am a bit 'bored, yesterday I went back to version 5.11.5, the less beautiful from the aesthetic point of view but more' stable with Wi-Fi. However I have noticed that even in 5.11.5 unexpectedly Wi-Fi disconnects but we need more 'than an hour, while in 5.11.19 / 20 issue and' a few minutes after turning off the display. What I did not yet understand, 'that I spend many hours in the office and Wi-Fi with the 11.05.19 / 20 remains permanently connected, at home no, I do not know if centered the frequency, channels, I do not know.
A tip for all of us and 'follow also the site en.miui.com, the voice forum, bugs, we try our terminal so' we do not give responsibility 'to xiaomi.eu team, which plays another job for us

Questo problema lo deve risolvere en.miui.com, poi passera' a xiaomi.eu, e verra' rilasciata la rom corretta per noi. Anche io sono un po' annoiato, ieri sono tornato alla versione 5.11.5, meno bella dal punto di vista estetico ma piu' stabile con il Wi-Fi. Ho comunque notato che anche nella 5.11.5 inaspettatamente il Wi-Fi si scollega ma occorre piu' di un ora, mentre nella 5.11.19/20 il problema e' alcuni minuti dopo lo spegnimento del display. Quello che non ho ancora capito e' che io trascorro molte ore in ufficio e il Wi-Fi anche con la 5.11.19/20 rimane perennemente collegato, a casa no, non so se centrano le frequenze, i canali, non so proprio.
Un consiglio per tutti noi e' di seguire anche il sito en.miui.com, alla voce forum, bugs, cerchiamo il nostro terminale cosi' non diamo responsabilita' al team xiaomi.eu, che svolge un altro lavoro per noi

Reactions: MatrixLinux
Who has wifi connection issue on Note 2, try change wifi security on your router...

~Tapatalk Mi4W~

Reactions: Stefano131270
Again the left border in "sim pin form" is missing. hm2014813 italian.

Inviato dal mio 2014813 utilizzando Tapatalk

Is it normal that eu Xiaomi recovery installation makes rebooting much longer than with official one?

Who has wifi connection issue on Note 2, try change wifi security on your router...

~Tapatalk Mi4W~

I tried to look into the router, I can not find anything! I have 2 other smarthpone at home but are always connected. I do not know

My router was worked and working perfectly until version 5.11.1...probably the problem is elsewhere
I think the point of what he asked is not if the router is working perfectly or not... It's finding if changing the type of security affects the behavior of the bug, to pinpoint where the problem is in the rom. Doing some investigation about it.

I have switched to AOSP rom, but for sake of investigation, i'll flash this weekly again.
Only problem is i can do it later tonight. I'll try all security options in router.

But my wifes mi3 doesn't have these issues

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: grivam
Status
Not open for further replies.