MULTI 5.11.26

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only difference between stable and weekly is that the first comes without root?? Are there any other differences?

The only difference between stable and weekly is that the first comes without root?? Are there any other differences?
No, not only - weekly have the latest changes and features, while stable is basically an "old" weekly (lacks some recent features).

Reactions: Peterjj
Stable ROMs from Xiaomi.eu have OTA? I don't mean Weekly updates. Would like to know if when a new version come out you can receive it through OTA.

I think I've a problem with this Rom.
Yesterday I've used the data conection from network and recieved messages, loaded webs, etc. Installed the Rom and today, when I was trying to recieve messages from people with the data conection ON, I didnt recieved anything. This problem are since this morning. I thought that could be a bad network because I was in a closed room, but while I was walking, didnt recieved any whatsapp msg. Waited if it could be a problem of my network but seems to be a problem of the ROM. I'm from Spain and I'm a YOIGO client. Has anyone the same problem?

Edit: My last ROM was 5.9.24, I get it from default/fabric.

Rn2 don't sleep when is charging

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-02-22-17-10_com.bvalosek.cpuspy.realgpp.png
    Screenshot_2015-12-02-22-17-10_com.bvalosek.cpuspy.realgpp.png
    224.3 KB · Views: 386
Most of phones now do not go deep sleep when charging and it's normal (but weird and consumes much more energy)

Xiaomi Mi2S with sMIUI

I think I've a problem with this Rom.
Yesterday I've used the data conection from network and recieved messages, loaded webs, etc. Installed the Rom and today, when I was trying to recieve messages from people with the data conection ON, I didnt recieved anything. This problem are since this morning. I thought that could be a bad network because I was in a closed room, but while I was walking, didnt recieved any whatsapp msg. Waited if it could be a problem of my network but seems to be a problem of the ROM. I'm from Spain and I'm a YOIGO client. Has anyone the same problem?

Edit: My last ROM was 5.9.24, I get it from default/fabric.

I fully agree with AA. Whatsapp does not sync messages. Tried it on wifi and on mobile network. If they appear are they delayed. To verify incoming messages I have to launch WA. This same issue occurs on my GMX Mail App. The phone does not notify me why I receive a mail. After launching the mail app it syncs. There is also a LED notification bug with the colors. The battery performance in this release seems to be worse comparing to the previous one. But maybe it has to somehting with the wifi bug in the older version.

Device RN2

Last edited:
I have 2 mijor problems with this update.

1. Phone reboot randomly
2. In call i have problem end call coz of sensor

why icon themes doesnt apply to some of google apps like drive, play store, maps and...
it just happens in default theme. when i change theme to others google icons take effect but in default theme... :(

Are you 100% sure you have xiaomi.eu ROM installed? My Mi4C (which came from a spanish retailer) came with an half-assed ROM with bits of the OG Miui ROM and bits of Xiaomi.eu, one problem, for example, was icons not being applied to all apps and text size not being applied to the icons on desktop and other apps (messages app had weird text sizes)...

Make sure you flash a ROM from this site and test with the default themes first. Some themes don't have replacement icons for every app mind that :)

Hello everyone, I had already written some very wisely, remember to write the model of our phone, it will be easier for us to make suggestions

Ciao a tutti, lo aveva gia' scritto qualcuno molto saggiamente, ricordiamoci di scrivere il modello del nostro telefono, sara' piu' facile per noi dare suggerimenti

Some problems:

* how can one calibrate the proximity sensors of HM2014811/Hm2014813 (Redmi 2) ?

* At least 3 users running stable 7.0.9.0 on HM2014811 / HM2014813 are complaining that the phone display does not light up during a call, when the user pulls the phone away from the ear. The screen remains blank. I thought this was an isolated issue, but it isn't. Has anyone heard anything related regarding Redmi 2?

* Finally, videos recorded on Redmi 2 (again on stable 7.0.9.0) seems to be playing with an abnormal speed. I have changed a setting on the camera app, to have continuous focus instead of focus-by-touch, but no other configuration changes. Can someone please try to reproduce this?

@ingbrzy any ideas?

These issues are driving me crazy :(

I fully agree with AA. Whatsapp does not sync messages. Tried it on wifi and on mobile network. If they appear are they delayed. To verify incoming messages I have to launch WA. This same issue occurs on my GMX Mail App. The phone does not notify me why I receive a mail. After launching the mail app it syncs. There is also a LED notification bug with the colors. The battery performance in this release seems to be worse comparing to the previous one. But maybe it has to somehting with the wifi bug in the older version.

Device RN2

With WiFi all works normally for me. Only have the issue with mobile network. When I activate it, I see around 0.03~0.15kb/s downloading, but it doesnt send any msg, load any web, any app.. Other times directly doesnt connect to mobile network despite I have a good connection.

Redmi Note 2

Are you 100% sure you have xiaomi.eu ROM installed? My Mi4C (which came from a spanish retailer) came with an half-assed ROM with bits of the OG Miui ROM and bits of Xiaomi.eu, one problem, for example, was icons not being applied to all apps and text size not being applied to the icons on desktop and other apps (messages app had weird text sizes)...

Make sure you flash a ROM from this site and test with the default themes first. Some themes don't have replacement icons for every app mind that :)
yes i'm pretty sure that i've downloaded from here. for me everything is awesome and font's or other icons are without bug.
im just saying that this happens only to google apps

yes i'm pretty sure that i've downloaded from here. for me everything is awesome and font's or other icons are without bug.
im just saying that this happens only to google apps

default theme??

http://imgur.com/a/urmzt , that's what I have in mine with default theme, as you can see, google apps are properly themed on "miui style"

Last edited:
that's very wierd :\
in my phone its not like your phone
so what's your phone? miui version?
i have redmi note 2 with 5.11.5(xiaomi.eu rom)
Same issue with my redmi note 2 using 5.11.26.I don't have the right Google icons...

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

that's very wierd :\
in my phone its not like your phone
so what's your phone? miui version?
i have redmi note 2 with 5.11.5(xiaomi.eu rom)

Xiaomi Mi 4c with Miui 7.0.15.0 (xiaomi.eu), the stable one available for download (in my case for Libra - Mi-4c) for my device in the 1st post :eek:

Probably some weird bug with whichever version you have installed and/or the RedMi Note 2?

Xiaomi Mi 4c with Miui 7.0.15.0 (xiaomi.eu), the stable one available for download (in my case for Libra - Mi-4c) for my device in the 1st post :eek:

Probably some weird bug with whichever version you have installed and/or the RedMi Note 2?
I have check with the file explore on System/Media/Themes/Miui_Mod_Icons and I have the Miui style icons for Google Apps, so the links between apps and icons have probably been broken.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Saman
Status
Not open for further replies.