MULTI 5.12.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Administrators, do you have an idea when the leo version will be available?, the phone is unusable at this point and I need it for work.

Thank you!!.

I m sorry to read that you need phone for work...But i just thinking why you just don t use stable version? Why use developer and then complain here and always asking when it will be ready? In that time you can not use your working phone...

Hello,
it´s the wrong topic here but the topic for e FW is closed already.
I use the weekly rom 5.11.26 on my Note 2 ( Hermes). I have the problem that the volume of the speaker for phonecalls is so low, that i cant understand what the other one is saying. using a headset is perfekt but without its not loud enogh. Same for calls with whatsapp or wechat. Does anybody else has the problem and know how to solve it? I tried to find it out in the enineering mode but couldnt find it.

Many thanks

Hello, changing rom. I now have the 5.12.10, installed yesterday, 5.12.3 had no problem

Is there any way to return to 5.12.3 rom in note pro ???? With factory reset and instalation the ROM can I do it?

Last edited:
Thanks team! Great work. With this ROM got a ~52000 score on Antutu compared to the previous 5.12.3 (score of 50000)

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

somewhere release sometimes the phone freezes and I have to turn on and off the screen several times to unfreezes it,
Any solutions
Mi2s multi 5.12.3 at the moment

somewhere release sometimes the phone freezes and I have to turn on and off the screen several times to unfreezes it,
Any solutions
update to the latest...

Any solutions
Aries ROM works fine for me with 5.12.10 and also I had no any issue with 5.12.3. It seems wipe data needed on your Mi2S...

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

I m sorry to read that you need phone for work...But i just thinking why you just don t use stable version? Why use developer and then complain here and always asking when it will be ready? In that time you can not use your working phone...
I´m not complaining anyone, just asking when will be available. I undertand the risk of installing this kind of versions.
FYI there are new versions uploaded, thank you devs!!.

there is a problem in leo rom. When you start the phone after instalation the rom,if you select spanish as language, Micloud service is stopped and returns to privacy policy screen and will not let go. I chose english and managed to start the phone and now works well

there is a problem in leo rom. When you start the phone after instalation the rom,if you select spanish as language, Micloud service is stopped and returns to privacy policy screen and will not let go. I chose english and managed to start the phone and now works well
give me log from that FC.. cant fix it otherwise...

Hi all !

I already had the problem with 5.12.3, no OTA notification.
Same trouble withe 5.12.10...
If I launch update app, it says "no update..." and I'm still with 5.11.26...

My phone : redmi 2 pro (2014813).

Hello guys

Is there someone you can tell me the differences between the roms 5.12.10 and 5.12.3/4? Are these from different developers?
Sorry for my question but I'm not sure which one I should choose for my Mi4c because both of them will be updated every week. And both of them are available as libra.

Gesendet von meinem Mi-4c mit Tapatalk

Hello guys

Is there someone you can tell me the differences between the roms 5.12.10 and 5.12.3/4? Are these from different developers?
Sorry for my question but I'm not sure which one I should choose for my Mi4c because both of them will be updated every week. And both of them are available as libra.

Gesendet von meinem Mi-4c mit Tapatalk

Hello, no, for us is released every week a rom with changes, the team that the rom issue for us and always Miui.eu. If you scroll down the rom released, about half see the written changelog, these are the changes.

Ciao, no, per noi viene rilasciata ogni settimana una rom con modifiche, il team che rilascia per noi le rom e' sempre Miui.eu. Se scorri la pagina della rom rilasciata, circa a meta' vedi la scritta changelog, quelle sono le modifiche

Status
Not open for further replies.