MULTI 5.12.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your great work!
One question, after installing 5.12.3 libra, I'm not able to switch off the alarm. My wife was killing me in the morning :)
Is there a bug?

BR
chargeline

-Mi4c-

Before installing I wanted to ask if it was alarm bug fixed, thanks

Installed on Mi4C, Immediately greeted with "mi voice has stopped working", When I look at installed apps mi voice is 0.00B so guess its missing completely.

Downloads speeds from playstore are fixed on mi4c!!! finally. Thank you devs.

Installed on Mi4C, Immediately greeted with "mi voice has stopped working", When I look at installed apps mi voice is 0.00B so guess its missing completely.

Downloads speeds from playstore are fixed on mi4c!!! finally. Thank you devs.
same for me, "mi voice has stopped working", using the libra fixed version

Problems on leo.

android.process.acore
android.process.media

I tried come back to earlier rom but same error

Any idea?

Using the first libra version for quite a few hours and no problems so far(clean flash) mhm

Using the first libra version for quite a few hours and no problems so far(clean flash) mhm

Strange isn't it. Few had problems with v1, I'm using v2 and have mi voice bug and low antutu score and you have no problems.

What's your antutu score and what version antutu are you using?

Flashed the latest fixed for libra and I got Mi Voice has stopped error. Only happened once though. Not sure if it has negative effects on the phone. Guess we'll just have to wait and see

Reactions: tgboy
Hi, Excuse me for my english . the Google app icons doesn't optimized with miui ( icon on background Wight or green ) !
On 5.11.12 no problem , all icons are optimized !!!
On redmi note 2
Thank

Strange isn't it. Few had problems with v1, I'm using v2 and have mi voice bug and low antutu score and you have no problems.

What's your antutu score and what version antutu are you using?
I don't know about antutu im on mobile right now, usually don't use it

No noticeable slowdowns or lags at all, if that helps

Reactions: Finners
Flashed the latest fixed for libra and I got Mi Voice has stopped error. Only happened once though. Not sure if it has negative effects on the phone. Guess we'll just have to wait and see

Could you run antutu and post your score + version of antutu used.

Trying to work out why mine is so low

Status
Not open for further replies.