MULTI 5.12.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes and mi2 and mi3

Will you be one of the first to receive Marshmallow, follow Miui.en, and mom miui! Miui.eu has no responsibility

Sarai uno dei primi a ricevere Marshmallow, segui Miui.en, e' la mamma Miui! Miui.eu non ha nessuna responsabilita'

I installed this version on my Mi4c and I can say that we are close to perfection. Fixed bug of alarm, 67000 points on AnTuTu, everything seems to be working perfectly.

Does anybody have the problem of the wifi disconnecting when screen is off on the redmi note 2?
Edit: it seems to happen when a Bluetooth device is connected, I don't have that problem when I don't have the headset connected

Last edited:
another problem i get this message : com.android.process.acore- when opening the contacts and dialer app it crashes with this message! , please fix this!

Thanks. i have Redmi Note 2 with the new version 5.12.10

another problem i get this message : com.android.process.acore- when opening the contacts and dialer app it crashes with this message! , please fix this!

Thanks. i have Redmi Note 2 with the new version 5.12.10
Post log here

~Tapatalk Mi4W~

Clean install Libra and Micloud crashes every time i next at begining...I cant skip that step and i cant start my mobile...second time clean install and again the same...what i should do now?? return to previus or there is a fix for that?

Change language to english and that fix it...The problem caused by greek language...

Everything is fine but I still have the problem of Phone rebooting when I talk using usb handsfree kit.

Two realeses ago it was perfectly working. So I guess it is not depending on the handsfree kit

Hi Guys Im on RN2 and with the last release I'm facing big battery problems, it's only on me?

Hey guys,

I just updated my Mi4 to the last offered beta (5.12.4) and almost everything works nice. But there's something very important to me that started working bad. I noticed that when I listen to music with headphones there's always a background noise, especially noticeable with low volume. I use Poweramp, so I tried with the default MIUI player, and with Musixmatch, but all of them sound bad.

I'm the only one with this problem?

Clean install Libra and Micloud crashes every time i next at begining...I cant skip that step and i cant start my mobile...second time clean install and again the same...what i should do now?? return to previus or there is a fix for that?

Change language to english and that fix it...The problem caused by greek language...
Post log here or report bug into greek repo..

~Tapatalk Mi4W~

Hi, folks. I get the following error when installing: Error executing updater binary in zip
I tried to do the wipes and reinstall a recovery but without results - got the same error.
Any idea how to fix it?
RedMi, TWP Recovery 2.8.4.0

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I have updated my Mi4 to the last offered beta (5.12.4) and I'm having random reboots when the device screen if off. I have narrow it down as a Wi-fi issue. Apparently when I leave my Wi-fi connected, the device reboots after a few minutes. If the wi-fi is turned off then the device works perfectly and never reboots.

Anyone else with this issue?
Also, each time the device reboots I have also noticed that several files are created inside the Sdcard folder ramdump.

Thank you in advance.

I don't have this problem on my Mi4. Didn't have any reboots till now with Wi-Fi on... Now I'm on Mi4i until Mi4 is charging and no issues with it (also with last build)

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk

I don't have this problem on my Mi4. Didn't have any reboots till now with Wi-Fi on... Now I'm on Mi4i until Mi4 is charging and no issues with it (also with last build)

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk
hi,

It only started happening in the latest rom (5.12.4). Before that every other rom version worked perfectly up until (5.11.26). If I'm the only one having this issue then it's probably something else that's restarting my device and not a wi-fi bug.
I will try to do a full wipe and see if the issue persists.

Edited: Just to clarify, I also don't have reboots with the wi-fi on when I'm using the device. It only happens if I leave the wi-fi on and turn off the screen for 1 hour for example.

Thank you.

Everything is fine but I still have the problem of Phone rebooting when I talk using usb handsfree kit.

Two realeses ago it was perfectly working. So I guess it is not depending on the handsfree kit

Do you mean, when you talk via bluetooth (handsfree) the phone reboots ? I have the same problem on my Mi3 since last week (last release). I hope this will be fixed!

Hermes update from 12.3 to 12.10, also Open Gapps from 12.12. (Calendar, sheets, docs, youtube, Google+, drive). So far no problems. Wifi fast and battery fine. Thanks to all developers for this fine ROM.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2

Reactions: junkname
Does anybody have the problem of the wifi disconnecting when screen is off on the redmi note 2?
Edit: it seems to happen when a Bluetooth device is connected, I don't have that problem when I don't have the headset connected

I'm sorry, maybe stupid question: did you go in the advanced settings to say keep active?

Scusa, domanda forse stupida: sei andato nelle impostazioni avanzate a dire tieni attivo?

Is there a problem if install the update manual using the "updater" app?

Sent from my Mi-4c using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.