MULTI 5.12.17

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's obviously a bug, not a real discharge... Either the starting 99% weren't real, or the final 33% weren't real... Or both. Might be a problem with the battery configure file (don't know it's correct name).
I would try another charge, and if the problem continues, I would run a calibration on the battery.

Sent from my Redmi 2 (2014813) using Tapatalk
how to run calibration of battery?

You must have a rooted device, and use one of various calibration apps that exist.
What it does is to delete the configuration file from the battery, and then create a new one. Follow its instructions.

Sent from my Redmi 2 (2014813) using Tapatalk

calibration battery can do with this method.
charge your phone battery 100%, use the phone until battery low, exactly until the phone die.
recharge until 100% with shut down phone, turn on and use as usualy.
sorry for my bad english.

Redmi Note 2 Prime

calibration battery can do with this method.
charge your phone battery 100%, use the phone until battery low, exactly until the phone die.
recharge until 100% with shut down phone, turn on and use as usualy.
sorry for my bad english.

Redmi Note 2 Prime
thanks i will try like this

rebuilding all roms?

Last edited:
I am always using my phone with English system lang and Weather app works well including automatically refresh both weather and location.

Yeah deep clean menu header still Chinese because it is brand new feature and there was no time translate it, but It is not a big deal...ROM still works well!

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk
You are right, weather app works ok if your system language is set to english

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Flashed my Xiaomi Red Rice (Redmi1) with HM2013023 through miui updater and after device rebooted, miui logo keeps repeating in loops. Can't get to recovery by pressing volume and up as it says that command doesn't exist, and when I try volume down and power ... I can get to that little menu that gives you recovery, fastboot and normal options ... I have tried fastboot to use fastboot image with mirecovery tool but tool itself doesn't recognize that phone is connected. Any ideas please ? (Redmi 1 (not1s) wcdma, wi10 64 pro).

**** UPDATE **** Managed to repair everything by renaming rom to update.zip and sending it via adb push from pc > adb update through stock recovery.
Has the car Bluetooth connection issue been fixed? Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Backup of my data under backup/restore section of the setup menu doesn't remain in the selected position and it is impossible to select the backup account.
Honestly this is not related to this ROM but happens since many ROMs ago

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-19-16-08-15_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2015-12-19-16-08-15_com.android.settings.png
    129.4 KB · Views: 357
Hi All,
I found a bug on dialer and contacts in Hebrew language both FC.
in English they work fine.
it happen after I updated 2 phones (Redmi Note and Redme note 2 Pro) from Nov to Dec 10th update.

All roms rebuilt:
- Fixed weather city search for other than EN langs
- Fixed Font settings
- Added Authenticator app for 2steps Xiaomi account login
- Added PT-BR translation

Not all ROMs are to download yet? (mi2s (aries) for example)

Thanks for the hard work tho!

About the whether widget... Why don't you boys just use some other widget, like " Transparet one"..... It is waist of time, talking about it, by mine opinion.
About the battery: (again my opinion) look, boys, it is a big screen, so what do you aspect ? It's not like you plug in all the time .
For me, on my Redmi Note 2 Prime, rom work excellent, battery is ok, wi fi great, camera also superb.
Thenk you all, and big hello from Slovenia.

Reactions: alfiogardenia
RN2 5.12.17 has sense to switch new rebuilt rom or no big deal?

opinions about stable rom for RN2? battery life etc anyone?

Hi,
I have a redmi 2 4g (14811) language -hebrew. after updating to 5.12.17 rom i have several bugs:
1. Weather app location is not working (in english works)
2.When i enter camera app and want to take a video the red button of video mix with gallery button.
3.When i enter to alarm clock settings the app crash.
Those bugs seems to be in note 2 and other type of xiaomi phone in hebrew language

Reactions: deciccis
All roms rebuilt:
- Fixed Font settings

What about HM2013023 (Red Rice 1 wcdma)?

All roms rebuilt:
- Fixed Font settings
I would like to ask you if rebuild is completed, because I have download 30' before the current rom for libra, and the weather widget don't work no temperature on widget and zero temperature on clock widget. The detection has been fixed now!!! .

I have Mi4c with Greek language

Στάλθηκε από το Mi-4c μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: jack a
I would like to ask you if rebuild is completed, because I have download 30' before the current rom for libra, and the weather widget don't work no temperature on widget and zero temperature on clock widget. The detection has been fixed now!!! .

I have Mi4c with Greek language

Στάλθηκε από το Mi-4c μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
yea with weather icon is still issue.. but its minor...

Reactions: paulpap
This ROM bricked my two MI2S phones!
after automatic OTA upgrade the phone rebooted and a "encryption unsuccessful" message popped.
i tried to reflash it it any known method, without success.

both of them are dead!

on both phones i changed the storage and userdata partitions sizes (http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/mi2s-extending-size-of-storage-partition.21391) and work with them flawlessly for a year (and many ROM upgrades) for at least a year.

please help?!

Please check the notes section of this post >> http://en.miui.com/thread-185682-1-1.html

If you have modified your partitions manually then you need to fastboot flash rom with wipe all and then restore user data as since 5.11.20 system partitions have been merged for Mi2/s

Solution is also available in the same post.

Just download MiFlash tool >> http://obigota.d.miui.com/tools/MiPhone2015731.exe and latest fastboot ROM >> http://bigota.d.miui.com/5.12.17/aries_images_5.12.17_20151126.0000.5_5.0_cn_2f8e1abcbc.tgz and follow the instructions at >> http://en.miui.com/a-234.html

Hope it helps you. Cheers!

Hi, I want to know why that sometimes my xiaomi mi4 not detect updates through the app updater ? type 5.12.4 not detected and that either

Status
Not open for further replies.